ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Booters that are not a scam

by bluewanderer - 03-04-2018 - 01:44 PM
Hi,

I've heard many of the booter/stresser services out there are a scam. Do you have any experience purchasing their services? Is there anyone trustworthy? Thanks!!

Bluewanderer.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
what are you looking for in a booter is the question like for home connection attacks or for sites and servers
Well, all of the booters I've seen seem to provide the same service. Similar prices, same attack durations, similar bandwidth per attack, etc. I guess they are targeted for home connection attacks or servers/sites with slow connections and no DDoS protection. For big sites with fast connections and good protection you would need sth else.

I'm looking for a reliable service for home connection attacks. I've heard some of them are a scam. So before purchasing their services I'm a little cautious. Hope this clarifies what I'm looking for.
pmd you some links that i think are stable cant post them here anyway good luck with your search
Thanks a lot for the links, Ebza!
I run a web stresser have done for the past 6 months power has been around 15gbps attacks got over 80 paid users very cheap and affordable for what you pay for feel free to have a look  at http://hitlerattacks.com/ All custom source none of this leaked sources we all keep seeing
(03-06-2018 - 08:40 AM)HitlerAttacks Wrote: I run a web stresser have done for the past 6 months power has been around 15gbps attacks got over 80 paid users very cheap and affordable for what you pay for feel free to have a look  at http://hitlerattacks.com/ All custom source none of this leaked sources we all keep seeing

Thanks for your suggestion, HitlerAttacks!!. I'll have a look at your site. ;)
Thanks sir, will u teach me how to hack?

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)