ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Black Ops 1 GSC is Back Online - an xbOnline Exclusive

by xbOnline - 02-02-2020 - 11:25 PM
InfinityOps

An xbOnline exclusive, for all our customers!

We are the FIRST service that can do this for you, and it's included with the price of our service. Play any GSC based menus online once again, directly from your games directory! Zombies and Multiplayer!
We hope this encourages people to create and share more menus. You guys have been waiting for this for a while, and some said it would most likley never get released!

We've included some samples, and instructions to get you started!

Q. What makes InfinityOps special? can't we already load modded patch files?
A. Yes, however you cannot play online with those patch files. 

Q. Does this mean we can use GSC Mod Menus online again on the latest tu?
A. Yes.

Q. Where is the download and is it free?
A. This is included with the purchase of xbOnline, and including in the low prices we now offer.

Q. How do I use it? 
A. If you are familiar with RawFileManager for Black Ops 2, it's the same concept. You draw your raw folder with the gsc scripts you'd like to load and our Cheat Engine will do the rest of the work for you

Video:
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
this is interesting i liked to play bo1 wasnt any good menus for it nice work would like to see more games tho if possible
This is some dank l00t xbOnline by far no#1
Amazing release once again Kraz, xbOnline #1 as always
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Funny how this was released on another forum like beginning of 2019... which I’ve also had. So you’re not really the first to do it
Please learn to read. The FIRST service....
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: affiliation with king/giths.
(04-25-2020 - 11:23 AM)Matthew Wrote: Please learn to read. The FIRST service....

idk why it’s something to brag about being the first server to have. When the source has been public since end of 2018 start 2019. Think they have other bugs to fix like there broken no kv mode. Struggling on the usb auth xD
(04-25-2020 - 11:27 AM)leray Wrote:
(04-25-2020 - 11:23 AM)Matthew Wrote: Please learn to read. The FIRST service....

idk why it’s something to brag about being the first server to have. When the source has been public since end of 2018 start 2019. Think they have other bugs to fix like there broken no kv mode. Struggling on the usb auth xD

How has the source been public? Menus online were patched due to new Measures which have now been fixed due to our fix, that our team developed. 

Broken No KV Mode? you mean the first No KV mode and the only one that actually consecutively works, and yes it works.

No Idea what you mean by Struggling on the USB auth, that just doesn't make any sense. You'll have to clarify that one for me chief.

(04-25-2020 - 11:21 AM)leray Wrote: Funny how this was released on another forum like beginning of 2019... which I’ve also had. So you’re not really the first to do it
Do you mind giving us all a link 

[Image: ZGRWapn.png]
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
(04-25-2020 - 01:21 PM)xbOnline Wrote:
(04-25-2020 - 11:27 AM)leray Wrote:

How has the source been public? Menus online were patched due to new Measures which have now been fixed due to our fix, that our team developed. 

Broken No KV Mode? you mean the first No KV mode and the only one that actually consecutively works, and yes it works.

No Idea what you mean by Struggling on the USB auth, that just doesn't make any sense. You'll have to clarify that one for me chief.

(04-25-2020 - 11:21 AM)leray Wrote: Funny how this was released on another forum like beginning of 2019... which I’ve also had. So you’re not really the first to do it
Do you mind giving us all a link 

[Image: ZGRWapn.png]
I bet he is talking about the original source, which does not work with anyone not also running the same plugin and menus files. this one works with anyone.
this is dope, buying time to check it out :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)