ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Bitcoin is going to crash.

by skeletons - 02-16-2018 - 12:19 AM
Don't buy it, just don't. I'm predicting a 80% crash in early Summer.
I really just cant see that, with the amount of projects backing crypto its not just about payment platforms anymore. Projects like Walton have so much potential. I could be proven very wrong in a few months but IMO until everyone moves over to litecoin or etherium as a tether I cant see bitcoin going anywhere soon.
Don't know how you can predict this, but Bitcoins will stay in the market for a while before it's going to be a shitcoin! Most of the market coin circulation is the bitcoin is the one that dominates the market at this moment. It might burst one day, but not yet! If you are concerned of the bitcoins, then start and invest on other coins, such as Neo, Vechain, Achain, Walton, etc...
With the china ban and the large crypto theft I feel as though he may be right. I wouldnt consider using BTC as an investment..
Seems to turn into correction so far. Some people believe it may reach previous peak of 20k$ and even higher.
i believe it will be 20k by the end of 2018 :)
(02-16-2018 - 12:19 AM)skeletons Wrote: Don't buy it, just don't. I'm predicting a 80% crash in early Summer.

ethereum will take over
(02-26-2018 - 03:34 PM)velocity360 Wrote:
(02-16-2018 - 12:19 AM)skeletons Wrote: Don't buy it, just don't. I'm predicting a 80% crash in early Summer.

ethereum will take over

Def will be Ripple. Its already being incorporated into many companies as payment tools, plus it's about to be even more accessible to the public.

show some prof, but i don't think so. The amount of money its at $$$ i am sure its going to be amazing.
I'm definitely bullish on BTC this year.
yeah we might see some pullback before the run, but just hodl and stay calm.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)