ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Bitcoin in the future

by supitsmike - 07-19-2018 - 12:33 AM
Where do you guys think bitcoin will be in the future?
Yeah, i believe in BTC and some ALTS.
wow, it is very nice, thx.
Does anyone know a reliable way to make a fair amount of BTC? I’m thinking of getting into affiliate programs to make BTC, but I want to make sure I’m not missing any other possible methods for making BTC..
thanks..........................
BTC was pretty unstable, but at the moment it seems to be stable at around the £5k mark.
I used to have up to 0.3 BTC and then some of that exchanged into other cryptocurrencies. I had all my hopes for the prices to explode but just by looking at how the prices were going down along this year, I made the decision of exchanging my money back to normal currency two months ago. I really don't think BTC and all the other cryptocurrencies would recover from this crash.
I watch the BTC
Bitcoin will be back up possibly near or even higher than it's ATH. It will just take some time since the public is barely becoming aware of what all of this blockchain technology is. Though I do think that the scaling will be an issue for Bitcoin for a long time and because of that it might get surpassed by Bitcoin Cash or even Ethereum.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)