ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Bitcoin @ $904

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-23-2016 - 01:39 PM
Bitcoin has reached past $900 now. People are saying it will reach $1k before New Years. 

What do you all think will happen?

I just wish I had more of it myself, I only have £20 worth.
Hopefully it does, I have a nice amount as of now.

But I'll probably spend it before it goes down.
(12-23-2016 - 01:46 PM)Arya Wrote: Hopefully it does, I have a nice amount as of now.

Yea I have heard some people going up like $50 just overnight because it is rising so much. Unfortunately I only got like £3 :P
(12-23-2016 - 01:50 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 01:46 PM)Arya Wrote: Hopefully it does, I have a nice amount as of now.

Yea I have heard some people going up like $50 just overnight because it is rising so much. Unfortunately I only got like £3 :P

rip.

Invest around 30-50 GBP and you'll profit if it rises.
(12-23-2016 - 04:26 PM)Arya Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 01:50 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

rip.

Invest around 30-50 GBP and you'll profit if it rises.

I guess I could do that, I have just been trying to earn it from doing things online though. I have had my wallet for months, almost a year probably, and had nothing, then in the last week I earned £20 worth of it.  Hope that I can sell things to earn more.
It will probably go up.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(12-23-2016 - 05:42 PM)RED Wrote: It will probably go up.

Apparently, some person predicts that in the future, Bitcoin will be worth millions. Not sure about that but it most likely will go up to thousands soon.  I just wish I could earn more so I get a nice profit with it.

Anyone?
3ArmiH2yy5ipEEGcFZMWkwumH6THUGMaSn
<3
What really is Bitcoins? I never really got Bitcoins or traded in them, I just don't see the point, like are they untraceable or something?
(12-23-2016 - 05:56 PM)Mars Wrote: What really is Bitcoins? I never really got Bitcoins or traded in them, I just don't see the point, like are they untraceable or something?

Well yea I am pretty sure they are anonymous because instead of using an email to pay people, you have an address, like | 3ArmiH2yy5ipEEGcFZMWkwumH6THUGMaSn | On Blockchain, every time someone pays you some Bitcoins, your address changes so it cannot be traced back to anything, however other wallets don't do this I don't think. But yea, 1 BTC today is worth over $900 now so I wish I tried harder to get it while it was easier and cheaper.
(12-23-2016 - 06:00 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 05:56 PM)Mars Wrote: What really is Bitcoins? I never really got Bitcoins or traded in them, I just don't see the point, like are they untraceable or something?

Well yea I am pretty sure they are anonymous because instead of using an email to pay people, you have an address, like | 3ArmiH2yy5ipEEGcFZMWkwumH6THUGMaSn | On Blockchain, every time someone pays you some Bitcoins, your address changes so it cannot be traced back to anything, however other wallets don't do this I don't think. But yea, 1 BTC today is worth over $900 now so I wish I tried harder to get it while it was easier and cheaper.

Also what is Bitcoin Mining? Is that a way to get bitcoins? Also don't a lot of scams happen because of BTC?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)