ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Big economic crises?

by gamemaniacs - 02-26-2016 - 06:02 PM
(02-27-2016 - 05:29 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote: The major bubble in case of China was the Real estate. And real estate links to black money flowing in an economy. Yes, that corruption is healthy for the country. But eventually it has to burst.

Same thing happening in India. Real estate is at the lowest right now. Which is why no flow of cash...and you know the chain ahead.

If anyone saw Inside Job (a documentary), they will see that even 2008's recession was majorly due to inflating and unreal values of RE in USA and how carelessly all the finance was handled.

That's the stock bubble for ya. The stock valuations got fucked and it started to effect other markets as well. I heard India has started to crack down on people who hold black money and evade taxes. Not sure if that holds true though.
I have never seen Inside Job. Might have to watch it now.
(02-27-2016 - 05:52 PM)Design Wrote:
(02-27-2016 - 05:29 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote: The major bubble in case of China was the Real estate. And real estate links to black money flowing in an economy. Yes, that corruption is healthy for the country. But eventually it has to burst.

Same thing happening in India. Real estate is at the lowest right now. Which is why no flow of cash...and you know the chain ahead.

If anyone saw Inside Job (a documentary), they will see that even 2008's recession was majorly due to inflating and unreal values of RE in USA and how carelessly all the finance was handled.

That's the stock bubble for ya. The stock valuations got fucked and it started to effect other markets as well. I heard India has started to crack down on people who hold black money and evade taxes. Not sure if that holds true though.
I have never seen Inside Job. Might have to watch it now.

Yes. But the main reason behind stock crash was real estate. There are literally ghost towns in China right now. Buy as many houses as you wish to buy right now.

As for crackdown in India, it's all smoke and mirror so far. Nothing concrete. Hell, they claim that Swiss banks report only $2b from India is stashed there. Yet we had so many scams uncovered in last decade or so. 

So what happened here...corruption actually leading to a major fuckup. India was damn stable during 2008 recession for the BoP and BoT was very stable. More importantly, a strong domestic demand and supply circulation.
my country 'Algeria' is already fucked lol
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
Algeria always seemed fucked up to me. So did most of the African countries (no offence).

The world must align together and start from scratch.
I saw a youtube film about crisis 2016 just find
I think it's just the end of a cycle of neoliberal capitalism. China has also decided to have the same dynamic, like India. It is not an unexpected crisis nor an economic paradigm shift. There will be a "crisis" and then the world will be rearranged around the strongest, as usual.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting.
I don't think about that , Work , eat , sport , sleep .....
I Hope the world goes into a state of anarchy, similar to a zombie apocalypse except more dangerous.
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Hello, i think you're right!!!!!!
(02-26-2016 - 06:02 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote: What do you guys think?

We are experiencing a massive slowdown in India. Exports have tumbled. We all can see how weak on knees EU banks are going by the day. China crashed.

What is the way back from this situation?

[Image: 225bf3890bde96ee5fd18faad2cce05b.jpg]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)