ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Big economic crises?

by gamemaniacs - 02-26-2016 - 06:02 PM
What do you guys think?

We are experiencing a massive slowdown in India. Exports have tumbled. We all can see how weak on knees EU banks are going by the day. China crashed.

What is the way back from this situation?
Corruption is the only way back. Until every country is corrupt we're all fucked.
Well, that's what I think anyway.
My dad expected this to happen. I just hope the world ends soon.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(02-26-2016 - 06:17 PM)deverx Wrote: Corruption is the only way back. Until every country is corrupt we're all fucked.

Which means adding up more and more unearned money. That could only help for a short duration...5 years? Maybe 10.

Raising values to unrealistic numbers can never be a lasting solution. Isn't that the reason for China's downfall?

How long can an inflated balloon last after all?
(02-26-2016 - 06:57 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 06:17 PM)deverx Wrote: Corruption is the only way back. Until every country is corrupt we're all fucked.

Which means adding up more and more unearned money. That could only help for a short duration...5 years? Maybe 10.

Raising values to unrealistic numbers can never be a lasting solution. Isn't that the reason for China's downfall?

Honestly, I think it could take around 100 years, or until we find a new source that can supply us for x amount of years.
(02-26-2016 - 07:20 PM)deverx Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 06:57 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote:

Honestly, I think it could take around 100 years, or until we find a new source that can supply us for x amount of years.

Sources*. Like agriculture, oil, power among many other essentials.

Look at the rapidly growing population globally. Do we have enough or are we regenerating enough to serve us even for a decade? I don't think so.

I was going to say this
Why do people seem to believe that corruption is the only way back up? There are valid and legitimate ways to recover from an economic crash, its just nobody likes it because it requires them paying more taxes etc.
China has tried to make reforms to fix its markets. However failed miserably twice. I am too lazy to get too deep into it but they need to reform some of their policies but reforming such a large economy is very difficult. So many things happened leading to their crash such as the when the stock market bubble busted causing their A-Share the be completely destroyed. Thing is since China is such a dominate country in trade and shit, its bringing other stocks down with it.

EDIT: Fingers crossed interest rates go up
The major bubble in case of China was the Real estate. And real estate links to black money flowing in an economy. Yes, that corruption is healthy for the country. But eventually it has to burst.

Same thing happening in India. Real estate is at the lowest right now. Which is why no flow of cash...and you know the chain ahead.

If anyone saw Inside Job (a documentary), they will see that even 2008's recession was majorly due to inflating and unreal values of RE in USA and how carelessly all the finance was handled.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)