ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Better FPS?

by FalseThoughts - 11-22-2016 - 08:55 AM
How do I get better FPS in CSGO?
I want to play CSGO, dispite the FPS. It is legit 2.
Please help :)
Maybe give some suggestions that will help in all FPS games?
(11-22-2016 - 08:55 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote: How do I get better FPS in CSGO?

What is your current FPS?

As well as your specs of your computer and the settings you are running the game at?
(11-22-2016 - 08:56 AM)Crunk Wrote:

As well as your specs of your computer and the settings you are running the game at?

When I am in a large group of people the FPS will drop below 10, I need to check on my settings but I'm pretty sure they are all low. The resolution aint that high. That's for sure.
(11-22-2016 - 08:59 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:

When I am in a large group of people the FPS will drop below 10, I need to check on my settings but I'm pretty sure they are all low. The resolution aint that high. That's for sure.

Okay, what are your computer's specs? Once I have a bit more information, I can better assist you.
Type this in console:

rate 128000

Should change the rate of your game so it runs smoother. Updating your graphics card will help the FPS also, getting a better cooling system for your PC will help. Getting better internet would help.
@3 is my slut
(11-22-2016 - 09:01 AM)Crunk Wrote:

Okay, what are your computer's specs? Once I have a bit more information, I can better assist you.
I will tell you it later, right now I'm not on my computer to see, nor I remember all of it.
But all I can say right now it has Intel graphics, and it's a Dell that's extremely old. Lol
(11-22-2016 - 09:05 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:
(11-22-2016 - 09:01 AM)Crunk Wrote:

I will tell you it later, right now I'm not on my computer to see, nor I remember all of it.
But all I can say right now it has Intel graphics, and it's a Dell that's extremely old. Lol

Okay, well I can help you whenever!
(11-22-2016 - 09:05 AM)Luna Wrote: Type this in console:

rate 128000

Should change the rate of your game so it runs smoother. Updating your graphics card will help the FPS also, getting a better cooling system for your PC will help. Getting better internet would help.

Do you know a good downloading applications that would accurately say your graphics card needs to update?
I will try the console one.
(11-22-2016 - 09:11 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:

rate 128000

Do you know a good downloading applications that would accurately say your graphics card needs to update?

What gfx card do you own? I probably can help more if a know c:
@3 is my slut
(11-22-2016 - 09:33 AM)Luna Wrote:
(11-22-2016 - 09:11 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:

rate 128000

What gfx card do you own? I probably can help more if a know c:

Intel? XD

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)