ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best torrent download app?

by FalseThoughts - 11-14-2016 - 04:23 AM
What's the best torrent app do you have?

I have bittorent, I am looking for a new one, does anyone have one, that is pretty good?
I use UTorrent. It's the best so far as I can tell. I prefer using that one over anything else.
@3 is my slut
i always use utorrent it seems to be fast, i heard there is a faster one
I've used many.. and my number one go to is for sure uTorrent. Just seems like it has the least amount of BS and problems. Never seem to have an issue with it. Very much recommend it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Utorrent. It's the best one to use. In the past I used to use WinMX but that just got worse over time.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I use UTorrent its simple and easy to understand
I may try uTorrent thanks everyone!
(11-14-2016 - 04:23 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote: What's the best torrent app do you have?

I have bittorent, I am looking for a new one, does anyone have one, that is pretty good?

Well, the main debate is either BitTorrent or uTorrent, both are distributed by the same company, but both achieve different things. if you'd like the in-depth comparison, here's a link: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-differ...d-uTorrent

I personally prefer BitTorrent because I like the UI a little more, and the download system for the client itself.
Always use UTorrent mate
I use Utorrent last 5 years and is the best

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)