ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best source to learn with?

by gingersinger - 10-06-2017 - 02:52 AM
Basically im looking for the best menu source to start off learning how to code my own menu. I've checked out pandora 2.6 and purge etc but don't really know what ones best
Ctualy the best leak source is the amEngin (with gugs).
(10-06-2017 - 08:57 AM)GabboB1 Wrote: Ctualy the best leak source is the amEngin (with gugs).

Where can I find that source that your talking about?
(10-06-2017 - 08:57 AM)GabboB1 Wrote: Ctualy the best leak source is the amEngin (with gugs).

I looked into AmEngine but the source i found wasn't fully there and whenever i tried to build the xex it would never work and tried looking into the errors and nothing came up so ended up giving up on it
Learn amengine or amengine based. But there are very much things removed in these leaks. In most cases, you need self learn (give-take rp, weather, transport players to you on foot...).Pastebin is a good resource.
look into Pandora/Purge both ru same base which in the GTA V Fucker Menu just renamed and stuffed to them but its an easy source to begin with. as you dant have to figure out how to make functions work with cases with menus such as AMEngine.
look about quite a few
in my opinion enforcer base is the easiest to learn and customise
Proud founder & owner of
(10-06-2017 - 02:52 AM)gingersinger Wrote: Basically im looking for the best menu source to start off learning how to code my own menu. I've checked out pandora 2.6 and purge etc but don't really know what ones best

Personally, I would go with a 2much4u base. (I just prefer that base over anything myself) The Chromexmodz (Pandora) base is a little more complicated if you are first starting out.
2much4u has the best base imo i used it for my menu

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)