ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best friends

by soopee123 - 08-28-2017 - 11:16 PM
How many of you have best friends? i personally dont and i was wondering if i was the only one
(08-28-2017 - 11:16 PM)soopee123 Wrote: How many of you have best friends? i personally dont and i was wondering if i was the only one

Personally, just 3, I rarely see them though. so it is like I don't have any, but there is nothing wrong with it. You just don't want to bother with it or can't trust anyone to be a bestie? Speaking that my best friends are from my childhood, making any at an older age is a pain in the butt I have say : )
seemed so much easier to make friends back in childhood and school days, now its just ppl at work or ppl you do abc with... life, right hah...
I got 3 best friends, 2 of them are younger than me and 1 is older than me. When I see them, it feels warm inside knowing, that you're gonna make something awesome together ^^
of course. your defiantly not alone
dont worry man, there are 7 bilion people out there, almost 8 bilion. You are not the only one
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
All my friends are dead i have none
Dont have them xdddd
i do not have friends but im not sad i have my computer
Just one, but computer compensates the void.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)