ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best Trip I Had!

by Dread - 10-11-2016 - 06:38 PM
Man I bought 2 dime bags from a co worker when I worked in a warehouse for Walmart.com, so when k got home I prepared for a good trip. I got some comfy ass joggers and tank on and popped like 30 pizza rolls in the microwave and blazed up, I was so fucking comfortable with living. I saw my uncle coming up to my house with my cousin, she was like 13 at the time so I freaked tf  for getting caught lol so I like scarved down them pizza rolls in like 0.2 seconds fam.

That's was one of the best but craziest trips I ever had with Mary Jane Heart

What was your crazy/funny/best experience is like to know haha :yus:
(10-11-2016 - 06:38 PM)runescape Wrote: Man I bought 2 dime bags from a co worker when I worked in a warehouse for Walmart.com, so when k got home I prepared for a good trip. I got some comfy ass joggers and tank on and popped like 30 pizza rolls in the microwave and blazed up, I was so fucking comfortable with living. I saw my uncle coming up to my house with my cousin, she was like 13 at the time so I freaked tf  for getting caught lol so I like scarved down them pizza rolls in like 0.2 seconds fam.

Funniest thing for me was when I was in school. There was this kid that we didn't like very much, and he decided to come along to a Weed session. So what me and a few friends did was get some actual grass from the ground, and used it in a L (without any weed in it) then gave it to him to smoke. The funniest part was that he actually inhaled burning grass and said "This is some good shit!". Then we all just laughed and told him that it was grass then he started to throw up. :D
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016 - 06:57 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-11-2016 - 06:38 PM)runescape Wrote: Man I bought 2 dime bags from a co worker when I worked in a warehouse for Walmart.com, so when k got home I prepared for a good trip. I got some comfy ass joggers and tank on and popped like 30 pizza rolls in the microwave and blazed up, I was so fucking comfortable with living. I saw my uncle coming up to my house with my cousin, she was like 13 at the time so I freaked tf  for getting caught lol so I like scarved down them pizza rolls in like 0.2 seconds fam.

Funniest thing for me was when I was in school. There was this kid that we didn't like very much, and he decided to come along to a Weed session. So what me and a few friends did was get some actual grass from the ground, and used it in a L (without any weed in it) then gave it to him to smoke. The funniest part was that he actually inhaled burning grass and said "This is some good shit!". Then we all just laughed and told him that it was grass then he started to throw up. :D

Hahaha we always sell sea Salt as mdma in Clubs ... I was One time Smoking Bong with a Girl it was her First head so i was fire it up the only Thing what she had to do was inhalating but she was Holding the bong in the sie like she want to Drink like from a bottle and All that Old Bong water was All over her .. dump bitch ... Sry for that Bad English
When I got fried for the first time, I was baked as all hell. I biked home from my friends house and popped my clothes in the washer. I just chilled, drank coke w/ whiskey, water, and ate two whole bags of pizza flavored goldfish.

I was fried for probably 3 hours, then I went and saw a movie with a couple of friends. Craziest... Day... Ever...
Nice, i love tripping
Ok coooooooooool
I gave myself a acid enema once. not for the feint hearted.
when i went to Mauritius , sun , beatch , sea , all is good :3

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)