ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best Programming Languages To Learn In 2018

by Nirali0503 - 07-17-2018 - 08:08 AM
The prime goal of being a programmer is to understand new technologies and programming languages but still there comes a question which language you must learn? Here are few languages that are important and beneficial for you to learn:
1) Kotlin :
If you are considering to learn [b]Android App development[/b] then this is the right programming language for 2018. This is the ideal thing to happen in the Android World. Although Java is the best-chosen language by me, there are lots of support received from Koltin and IDEs for eg: IntelliJ IDEA and Android Studio which assists Kotile with Android development.
2) Python :
Java is knocked down currently by Python and it has to become the [b]best programming languages[/b] in Academica and Universities. This language has lots of power and is very good to generate scripts. For everything you consider, you can find a python module for whatever you think.
3) JavaScript :
This language stands the first on the web. It is very much popular because of the rise of frameworks like Angular JS, jQuery, and React JS for making JavaScript quite famous. It is very wise to learn JavaScript sooner as you cannot stay away from the web. There are other libraries apart from Angular JS or React JS like Jquery that rely on JavaScript and this is the reason it is number one language for client-side validation..read more
All you mentioned are good and major programming languages however i consider adding java too, java is everywhere even the application ahat are currently running on your android device are based on java and i believe if you know any 1 programming language on advance level then you can learn any programming language :)
@Nirali0503
I like it that you have added Kotlin to the list! I recently worked on a project in Kotlin, and it was just awesome! Java and Kotlin aren't so different after all, and specially that you can use both of them together in the same project.

@Wolfy:
Agreed about being advanced in any 1 programming language helps a lot in the long run. In addition to Java, its great to learn C++ to be the advanced language as well.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)