ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best Prank You've Ever Pulled?

by Red - 10-13-2016 - 08:54 AM
What is the best prank you've ever pulled?

For me, someone who I didn't really like in school wanted to try Weed for the first time. Me and some friends decided to roll an L but instead of Weed, we used grass from the ground. We packaged it all up and passed it for him to light it up. He inhaled it for a long time and said "This is good shit". After almost dying of laughter, we told him it was grass, and he started to throw up. :noh:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-13-2016 - 08:54 AM)Red Wrote: What is the best prank you've ever pulled?

For me, someone who I didn't really like in school wanted to try Weed for the first time. Me and some friends decided to roll an L but instead of Weed, we used grass from the ground. We packaged it all up and passed it for him to light it up. He inhaled it for a long time and said "This is good shit". After almost dying of laughter, we told him it was grass, and he started to throw up. :noh:

That was legendary my good sir :yus: hahaha GG.

Hmm.. the only prank I feel as if it was my "best" I ever pulled off was using the PrankDial app on my GFs Gay Best Friend :noh:

He was legit terrified that a guy was going to come to his house and beat him up for messin' with his car :D
(10-13-2016 - 09:13 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 08:54 AM)Red Wrote: What is the best prank you've ever pulled?

That was legendary my good sir :yus: hahaha GG.

Hmm.. the only prank I feel as if it was my "best" I ever pulled off was using the PrankDial app on my GFs Gay Best Friend :noh:

He was legit terrified that a guy was going to come to his house and beat him up for messin' with his car :D

Prank calls are better as you can pretend to be someone else without having to worry about how you look.
Putting matches in between my friends toes and lighting them all on fire and then waking him up right before I lit them!
(10-21-2016 - 08:35 AM)aesheramy Wrote: Putting matches in between my friends toes and lighting them all on fire and then waking him up right before I lit them!

I don't know how you and him remain friends. :stare:

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)