ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best Kv Sellers? in the modding community?

by Satan - 12-11-2015 - 11:02 PM
i don't need any kvs at the moment i have a  supplier but im wondering who has the cheapest kvs in the modding community (must come with CPU) and cannot be apart of the demonforums must have a skype/aim will update this post when people recommend good kvs sellers with contact info

Trusted kv sellers:

• - live:Keyvaults_seller ( Accept Amazon, Paypal )
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
yeah I'm wondering the same thing .. I want to buy cheap kvs LOL
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-11-2015 - 11:04 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: yeah I'm wondering the same thing .. I want to buy cheap kvs LOL

i don't need any but im trying to help people find cheap kvs for people that need them
(12-11-2015 - 11:07 PM)satan Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 11:04 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: yeah I'm wondering the same thing .. I want to buy cheap kvs LOL

i don't need any but im trying to help people find cheap kvs for people that need them

Like me I need some :/ lol
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-11-2015 - 11:10 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 11:07 PM)satan Wrote:

Like me I need some :/ lol

i'll update when i find some good ones
There are many KV Sellers in the community.

I'm not going to point out any names so fights can start, but if you want a trusted seller, look on the DemonForums KV Shop.
(12-11-2015 - 11:37 PM)Nova Wrote: There are many KV Sellers in the community.

I'm not going to point out any names so fights can start, but if you want a trusted seller, look on the DemonForums KV Shop.

didnt know there was a kv shop on the forums thank u
XexTrology on skype there unshared for $5 i buy from him all the time if you buy more than 20 at a time the price is $4
(12-12-2015 - 12:36 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: XexTrology on skype there unshared for $5 i buy from him all the time if you buy more than 20 at a time the price is $4

what does he accept so i can add him and leave his skype aswell
(12-12-2015 - 12:38 AM)satan Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 12:36 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: XexTrology on skype there unshared for $5 i buy from him all the time if you buy more than 20 at a time the price is $4

what does he accept so i can add him and leave his skype aswell

ok he accepts amazon gift cards and paypal his skype is: live:Keyvaults_seller

Users browsing: