ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Bernie Sanders dropping out

by Axe - 03-27-2016 - 11:09 PM
What are your opinions on Bernie Sanders being put out of the presidential race? Personally, I was hoping he'd get elected but now we've got two dimwits at the front line for presidency.
That bird has a better chance of becoming president than he does.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(03-27-2016 - 11:11 PM)C22 Wrote: That bird has a better chance of becoming president than he does.

That post made no sense at all. What bird?
(03-27-2016 - 11:12 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-27-2016 - 11:11 PM)C22 Wrote: That bird has a better chance of becoming president than he does.

That post made no sense at all. What bird?

Iif you happened to watch him anytime recently a bird flew onto his stand where he was talking and the crowd went nuts.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/...portlandia
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
I don't think he had a chance because somehow Hillary is winning the Democratic Party even though we would be in worse shape if she became president, to be honest I'm supporting trump and you guys can argue with me because I will prove my point as he is the only one that could actually help this country because big businesses practicly own America, they pay people in the race to win then after they win they have to go in favor of them so that the company can practicly do what they want. I mean there are many cases of when someone say got sick because of the burgers at McDonald's or maybe say that a computer company releases a faulty product that catchs fire randomly and somehow they get out of that without a scratch. That's why we should support trump we do need a wall because Mexico is owned by th cartels and they do have bad people coming over here but yes there are also good but they take our jobs and that is why our unemployment rates increase because we let illegal aliens into our state to take our jobs and do what we want. Also no he can't start a war that is a decision that must be made with congress and all of them he can't just start a war for no reason.
(04-08-2016 - 02:12 PM)Glithic Wrote: I don't think he had a chance because somehow Hillary is winning the Democratic Party even though we would be in worse shape if she became president, to be honest I'm supporting trump and you guys can argue with me because I will prove my point as he is the only one that could actually help this country because big businesses practicly own America, they pay people in the race to win then after they win they have to go in favor of them so that the company can practicly do what they want. I mean there are many cases of when someone say got sick because of the burgers at McDonald's or maybe say that a computer company releases a faulty product that catchs fire randomly and somehow they get out of that without a scratch. That's why we should support trump we do need a wall because Mexico is owned by th cartels and they do have bad people coming over here but yes there are also good but they take our jobs and that is why our unemployment rates increase because we let illegal aliens into our state to take our jobs and do what we want. Also no he can't start a war that is a decision that must be made with congress and all of them he can't just start a war for no reason.

All of this is wrong. Every decision is made by congress and the house of representatives along with the President. The President cannot make these decisions alone. There will not be a wall, and Mexico damn sure won't be paying for it. Not to mention, it's not him that will start a war; it's a problem concerning other regions of the world that have a problem against his campaign and his statements, including our allies. He will ruin multiple alliances that we have with strong countries, and will likely not do anything to actually benefit the horrible standpoint our country is already in.
(04-08-2016 - 02:29 PM)Axe Wrote:
(04-08-2016 - 02:12 PM)Glithic Wrote: I don't think he had a chance because somehow Hillary is winning the Democratic Party even though we would be in worse shape if she became president, to be honest I'm supporting trump and you guys can argue with me because I will prove my point as he is the only one that could actually help this country because big businesses practicly own America, they pay people in the race to win then after they win they have to go in favor of them so that the company can practicly do what they want. I mean there are many cases of when someone say got sick because of the burgers at McDonald's or maybe say that a computer company releases a faulty product that catchs fire randomly and somehow they get out of that without a scratch. That's why we should support trump we do need a wall because Mexico is owned by th cartels and they do have bad people coming over here but yes there are also good but they take our jobs and that is why our unemployment rates increase because we let illegal aliens into our state to take our jobs and do what we want. Also no he can't start a war that is a decision that must be made with congress and all of them he can't just start a war for no reason.

All of this is wrong. Every decision is made by congress and the house of representatives along with the President. The President cannot make these decisions alone. There will not be a wall, and Mexico damn sure won't be paying for it. Not to mention, it's not him that will start a war; it's a problem concerning other regions of the world that have a problem against his campaign and his statements, including our allies. He will ruin multiple alliances that we have with strong countries, and will likely not do anything to actually benefit the horrible standpoint our country is already in.

Some question is, do you want someone who is paid to say something and support and defend someone or something that shouldn't get it or someone who speaks they're mind and shows how our government is weak and has ways of possibly fixing said problems.
(04-08-2016 - 04:00 PM)Glithic Wrote: Some question is, do you want someone who is paid to say something and support and defend someone or something that shouldn't get it or someone who speaks they're mind and shows how our government is weak and has ways of possibly fixing said problems.

I support neither Clinton or Trump, they're both delinquents. 
Sanders was the only reasonable (on a whim) choice during this selection.
(04-08-2016 - 04:20 PM)Axe Wrote:
(04-08-2016 - 04:00 PM)Glithic Wrote: Some question is, do you want someone who is paid to say something and support and defend someone or something that shouldn't get it or someone who speaks they're mind and shows how our government is weak and has ways of possibly fixing said problems.

I support neither Clinton or Trump, they're both delinquents. 
Sanders was the only reasonable (on a whim) choice during this selection.

If not trump I'd go for Kasich since I and here with him in Ohio 
(03-27-2016 - 11:09 PM)Axe Wrote: What are your opinions on Bernie Sanders being put out of the presidential race? Personally, I was hoping he'd get elected but now we've got two dimwits at the front line for presidency.
We're pretty much fucked to be honest. America will go to shit this next year.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)