ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Base Mod Menu Source

by FalconRGH - 12-29-2020 - 07:18 AM
This Is A Base Mod Menu Source For All The New Menu Devs Out There 
This Is A RGH/JTAG 1.27-1.28 Grand Theft Auto 5 Hotfix+ Base Source 
The Source Is United X Re-Made It Has Voids As Sub Menus And The Majority Of The Menu Is Gone 

There Is Still Some Functions But Nothing Special, If You Would Like To See The Menu Go On YouTube And Look Up GTAV United-X
I Am Not Taking Any Credit To This Source As The Menu Originally Belonged To Unbound All That Got Done Was A Update Touch Up For A Base

Basic Menu Source For Beginners
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Thanks dude, do you have a picture of the base?
(01-05-2021 - 09:31 PM)KenKaneki Wrote: Thanks dude, do you have a picture of the base?
Hello, Sorry I Havent Been On To Take A Look At My Notifications But Go On Youtube And Look Up UnitedX Mod Menu Beta It Will Show You The Design But You Should Change Everything Around So Its Not As Sus If You Understand Lol
(12-29-2020 - 07:18 AM)FalconRGH Wrote: This Is A Base Mod Menu Source For All The New Menu Devs Out There 
The Source Is United X Re-Made It Has Voids As Sub Menus And The Majority Of The Menu Is Gone 

There Is Still Some Functions But Nothing Special, If You Would Like To See The Menu Go On YouTube And Look Up GTAV United-X
I Am Not Taking Any Credit To This Source As The Menu Originally Belonged To Unbound All That Got Done Was A Update Touch Up For A Base

this fatal crash base you handled it wrong
it wont open in vs help
(02-04-2021 - 03:23 AM)caldwell420 Wrote: it wont open in vs help
Need To Extract It From The RAR/Zipped Folder, But Its Just A Unauthed Base As I Said, You Will Need To Remake Design And Such
(01-22-2021 - 08:08 PM)segsegtes Wrote:
(12-29-2020 - 07:18 AM)FalconRGH Wrote: This Is A Base Mod Menu Source For All The New Menu Devs Out There 

this fatal crash base you handled it wrong
Its Not Handled Wrong, You Either Put On The XeX It Gave You Or You Fucked Something Up. The Menu Is Perfectly Stable Otherwise.

This is good source thank you.
working menu menu??
(12-29-2020 - 07:18 AM)FalconRGH Wrote: Esta é uma fonte de menu de mod de base para todos os novos desenvolvedores de menu por aí. 
Este é um RGH / JTAG 1.27-1.28 Grand Theft Auto 5 Hotfix + Fonte de base 
A fonte é United X Re-Made Possui vazios como submenus e a maioria dos O menu acabou, 

ainda há algumas funções, mas nada de especial. Se você gostaria de ver o menu, vá no YouTube e procure GTAV United-X
Não estou aceitando nenhum crédito a esta fonte, pois o menu pertencia originalmente ao liberado Tudo o que foi feito Foi um toque de atualização para uma

fonte de menu básico básico para iniciantes
ok man
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)