ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Back!

by FalseThoughts - 05-22-2016 - 02:14 AM
If you have noticed, I have  been offline often, I have a lot of things that came up, my brother is here at my house, and my cousin is also here at my house, and they fixed my computer, and I been spending time with my brother because he is going to California in a few weeks. But I will try to be as active as I can.
hey, welcome back to the forums man its good your back but its more important to spend time with family.
Have fun with your family man, we'll see you when you get back.
Welcome back even tho i dont know you lmao.
[Image: bakkame.png]
(05-22-2016 - 02:15 AM)Kezloh Wrote: hey, welcome back to the forums man its good your back but its more important to spend time with family.

(05-22-2016 - 06:37 AM)Axe Wrote: Have fun with your family man, we'll see you when you get back.

(05-22-2016 - 12:45 PM)Devourz Wrote: Welcome back even tho i dont know you lmao.

Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks, Axe. :)
Welcome back :) Hope you pick your activity and stick around again!

-Lion
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(05-22-2016 - 10:08 PM)Lion Wrote: Welcome back :) Hope you pick your activity and stick around again!

-Lion

Thanks Lion. :)
Awesome sauce, Thoughts. I'm probably going to be in the same position as you, heading to the US in a couple of weeks after exams are finished.
I know how it is. Like I told you on skype, my pc has been straight jacked up recently so I've had a lot of trouble getting shit straight. Though, I think I'm good now.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)