ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

BOTNET SLOT 10-30GBIT/S PER USER GUARANTEED

by nullcore - 07-14-2018 - 09:30 PM
BOTNET STORE
RULES: DO NOT ATTACK GOVERNMENT WEBSITES DO NOT SPAM ATTACKS
BRONZE: 10Gbit/s Attacks 300 sec attack time $25
SILVER: 20Gbit/s Attacks 600 sec attack time $50
GOLD:   30Gbit/s Attacks 900 sec attack time $75
ALL PLANS ARE LIFETIME LIMITED TO THE NET GUARANTEED A MONTH IF NOT LONGER
 (YOU ARE GUARANTEED 30 DAYS OF ACCESS OR MONEY BACK)
PM ME PRIVATELY FOR MORE INFORMATION/HOW TO PURCHASE OR LEAVE A POST WITH CONTACT INFO I ACCEPT PAYPAL/CASHAPP(SQUARE)
ATTACK TIMES, CONCURRENTS, POWER, AND PRICE ARE ALL NEGOTIABLE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A PM!

CAN PROVIDE TEST ATTACKS FOR PROOF OF POWER!
Probably a public source botnet 30GB for $75 Bugging
(07-15-2018 - 12:16 AM)AlvinDaGod Wrote: Probably a public source botnet 30GB for $75 Bugging

Not a public source, is a custom version of mirai, better string encryption for layer 7 attacks and plenty more added security features aswell as updated attack vectors. also $75 for 30Gbit/s is quite cheap seeing as the average webstresser is only pushing 1-3Gbit/s. I also stated that Prices, power, and attack times are all negotiable I have a current total power of 100Gbit/s. 

Bots are also exploits that I have personally found so they are very stable and efficient. if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the net please don't hesitate to ask rather than immediately judge. I am not a skid looking to just make money that's why the price is negotiable, I aim to provide clients with a consistent, strong source of power for whatever there needs may be.
give me your Skype
(07-15-2018 - 12:57 PM)a123 Wrote: give me your Skype

Please private message me yours or feel free to use my discord "BigChiefSosa#1802"
I send you message I wait you in Skype
(07-15-2018 - 02:37 PM)a123 Wrote: I send you message  I wait you in Skype

The email you sent doesn't come back to a skype other than live:h_z_7 and r.o.ot try adding me via my skype [email protected] or if you have a discord BigChiefSosa#1802

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)