ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

BOOTER.NINJA WEBSTRESSER (200GBPS DDoS ATTACKS!)

by nullcore - 07-23-2018 - 06:55 AM
https://booter.ninja/register.php

Above is the register link for booter.ninja v2! 

We have just opened back up and it is our pleasure to say we are back with over 5 times our previous network capacity!

Total network capacity is around 600Gbps spread across 3 networks this means that every user has the potential to attack with 200Gbps(Attack rotation is on)! Our VIP networks have premium attacks that will bypass OVH,NFO,etc plenty of other big hosting companies servers!  

Our services are completely secure as well your information will never be at risk, we use 256-bit TLS encryption along with the safest security practices such as a bulletproof host with 0 logs! we only log enough info to keep our service operational! 

Pricing is also very affordable compared to most competitors when you take into account the amount of power we provide compared to the average webstresser's power usually being in the range of 1-3Gbps, we prefer to provide quality over quantity and guarantee no matter what even during peak hours every user is guaranteed 10Gbps or i will personally provide a refund!

PROOF OF POWER: https://i.imgur.com/0igDzRa.png (195GBPS FROM STANDARD USER NETWORK!)
how do i download the menu
(07-23-2018 - 09:55 PM)1jasko1 Wrote: how do i download the menu

You don't download any menu? This is a service for a webstresser.
Looks nice i liked :)
(07-24-2018 - 10:16 PM)LiquidSky Wrote: Looks nice i liked :)

Thank you, we take pride in our work. if you would like a trial make a ticket and ill upgrade you (just leave your name like this demonforums:namehere).
what is a backup?
(07-29-2018 - 01:25 PM)alexaalexa12 Wrote: what is a backup?

i don't understand what you mean? please provide more context as i have no clue what you're asking.
thank you for this :)
(07-31-2018 - 05:09 AM)ashtonnn25 Wrote: thank you for this :)

ofcourse, try our ldap even non-vip hits 70-80gbps
Seem's legit (:

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)