ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Ay, "I'm back"

by Sasuke - 07-11-2018 - 08:59 AM
My last thread was "I'm back" and that was a year ago.
I think the forum was less active then?
I'm not sure but I've made like 4 threads saying I'm back then ended up just not doing anything afterward so... maybe that'll change now?

Well there's no point in saying I'm back now because there are so many new users and no one probably remembers me because it's been 2 years since I've had meaningful interaction with people on here so...

yeet
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
welcome back , make sure to enjoy your stay this time haha.
Welcome Back Sasuke!

Please do your best to try and post HQ Content and follow the rules!

You can find the rule Here : https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help
If you need help try contacting one of our staff : https://demonforums.net/showteam.php
If you want to support the Forum and help grow our community Purchase and upgrade : https://demonforums.net/upgrade.php

If you run into someone who is breaking the rules, please make sure to report it and our moderators will be on it!
(07-11-2018 - 08:59 AM)Sasuke Wrote: My last thread was "I'm back" and that was a year ago.
I'm not sure but I've made like 4 threads saying I'm back then ended up just not doing anything afterward so... maybe that'll change now?

Well there's no point in saying I'm back now because there are so many new users and no one probably remembers me because it's been 2 years since I've had meaningful interaction with people on here so...

yeet

that last paragraph sounded like you have not been laid, ever. Also welcome back, and please stay.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(07-15-2018 - 10:12 PM)Visa Wrote:
(07-11-2018 - 08:59 AM)Sasuke Wrote: My last thread was "I'm back" and that was a year ago.

yeet

that last paragraph sounded like you have not been laid, ever. Also welcome back, and please stay.

lmao yeah i wrote that at like 5am or something like that then went to sleep also im 15 and haven't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ty, i plan on staying for longer this time :p
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(07-16-2018 - 05:51 PM)Sasuke Wrote:
(07-15-2018 - 10:12 PM)Visa Wrote:

yeet

lmao yeah i wrote that at like 5am or something like that then went to sleep also im 15 and haven't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ty, i plan on staying for longer this time :p

eh, welcome, still.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
Welcome back. :)
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)