ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Atleast buy me dinner first..

by 119k - 08-25-2016 - 05:59 AM
Greets, fellow species.

I'm 119k,

I come seeking new pastures and a place within a solid community. Demon forums appears to be my kind of jig.
I like long walks on the beach, the smell of lavender and some lemon squeezed into my baths.

I enjoy messing with code, LUA, HTML, CSS, PHP, and a few other bits and pieces. I've hosted some garrysmod servers over the years, i play a few games on steam every now and then, and check out all the hackey-codey places around the net, as well as an avid tinfoil-hatter. My theories will blow your mind.

Pretty sure i'll in time become an active and regular contributor to the community.
It's a neat place and i like the site, and seems like there's some decent discussions and content here so i will be here for a while i reckon.
Gonna' hit up those upgrades eventually for some swisshy-flash fancy do-dad username cake. Damn those things are shiny.  to further support my new home and their crafty overlords. ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, and becoming part of the furniture.

Cheers.
Welcome to Demon Forums dude.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here and if you have any problems please pm me immediately and I will try my best to assist you. If I am not online message one of the other admins/staff members.

If you see anyone breaking the rules, please report them straight away.

Stay safe, take care.

p.s. Best introduction I have ever seen XD
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay!

You should upgrade your account, as it supports the site out as-well.

PM me, if you need any-help.

As, I'm always on :D

Bye-bye, lad.

You should buy me dinner, first.
-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)