ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Ask me Anything - Axe

by Axe - 10-28-2016 - 02:21 AM
Thanks to @Cunt I feel like making one of these threads. Feel free to ask me anything at all. I'll answer to the best of my ability. :tears:
Will I ever be Mod (jkjkjkjk) Do you think this forum will increase in activity and members any time soon?
[Image: cFUePg.png]
(10-28-2016 - 02:43 AM)S o u r c e Wrote: Will I ever be Mod (jkjkjkjk) Do you think this forum will increase in activity and members any time soon?

Will you ever me mod? Maybe, considering your activity being consistent.
Will the forum increase in activity and members soon? The member count is going up by the day. As far as the activity I have to rely on the members to do a good job. The only thing we can do is hope that the users will put forth effort. :P
what do you think about life in universe?
(10-28-2016 - 03:17 AM)Axe Wrote: Will you ever me mod? Maybe, considering your activity being consistent.
Will the forum increase in activity and members soon? The member count is going up by the day. As far as the activity I have to rely on the members to do a good job. The only thing we can do is hope that the users will put forth effort. :P

Haha :P

seems cool
[Image: cFUePg.png]
1) You ever lick a girls butthole?
B) You ever have a girl lick your butthole?
What's your fetish?
(10-28-2016 - 03:55 AM)dedesuy Wrote: what do you think about life in universe?

Life is what you make of it. Sometimes it's shitty and sometimes it's great, it's all about opportunities and how you make use of these opportunities.

(10-28-2016 - 04:33 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: 1) You ever lick a girls butthole?
B) You ever have a girl lick your butthole?
1. No
2. Hell No
(10-28-2016 - 07:57 AM)Alex Wrote: What's your fetish?

Don't really have one. I just like a nice sized ass and tits. Nothing like feet or anything like that :tears:
I made one of these too a while ago. I may just alter the title.

As for a question:

What was the idea behind your username "Axe" ?
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-28-2016 - 04:12 PM)Red Wrote: I made one of these too a while ago. I may just alter the title.

As for a question:

What was the idea behind your username "Axe" ?

I was looking at my Axe body wash bottle and said, that would be a nice username. So I went with it.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)