ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Are we even real?

by toopeman - 09-12-2017 - 09:22 PM
we could kill ourselves and find out if that's what you want
(09-12-2017 - 09:22 PM)toopeman Wrote: Is this website even real?

nope
To be honest, lately (past few years) I've been feeling more and more anxious and developed depersonalization.

Also heard Elon Musk talk about the simulation theory and I found it really interesting.
We are all Schrödingers cat maybe. But how can one prove that?... We demeen what is real with our own mind so ask your self are you real? If you come to the conclusion Yes than Yes. If you come to the conclusion No than also Yes. Why? Because you think and that is real enough for me.
'I think therefore I am', the fact that we are here processing this all means we must exist in some capacity however what we perceive and feel may not be reality.
definately fake
(12-13-2017 - 10:16 AM)vicbarstow Wrote: i'm pretty sure i'm real. i'm sure you'd believe someone else was real if they hit you in the face

Think  that's exaclty what a bot in a simulation would say...

I don't think it matters if we are real or not if we can experience fun then who cares.
i think yes hahaha
Ya'll need to cut back on the bath salts. Yeah we're real and most of us are shitty.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)