ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Are the hacking courses on Udemy worth it?

by NTL - 01-06-2018 - 12:37 PM
Basically, I want to know if anyone here has done any of the hacking courses on Udemy.

I would like to know if it's worth it before I start it.

Kind Regards,
N
I've never used them, but personally I wouldn't bother.
If you want to learn hacking, it's not just a course you can take.
It depends on what you're wanting to do. Like, RAT'ing, SQL Injection, Cracking, etc.

I'd start with learning a coding language.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
There are free resources. If you find a nice course that's free, feel free to try it out but NEVER pay. They're never worth the price.
I think that learning on your own, trying on your own, reading stuff is way better than some video courses, where they tell you everything. Some of those courses can be a bit wrong, or they may not tell you everything. Personally i don't like to read books about the stuff i'm learning. I would rather practise and fail 100 times, take much longer way, but that's how i do stuff i guess, but i think it's better to do stuff in this way, rather than reading some books or watching courses. But ofc, small length YT tutorials might be useful.
I'd say use any method that keeps you focused. Some courses on Udemy suck balls, some are quite good for the price. Also, it depends on how you learn; some people can soak up knowledge just by reading, others do better by watching some else do it. Regardless, nothing beats just trying things out on your own, breaking and fixing as you go along. More than any course, a good home lab that you can test in will be the most useful.
If you like the structure of short lessons and video demonstrations rather than just reading then $10.99 for a course seems a fair recompense for the time the tutors put into making them - read the reviews for each course - it is a mixed bag, some really good and some very poor. If you are time poor, and $10.99 wont change your life give it a whirl. If the course is listed at more than $10.99 sign up for the mailing list and get the discounts.

If you have nothing but time, you can find all the content elsewhere for free.
i have used Udemy to learn about videogame development
it was a pretty good intro course. but for hacking im not sure but then again im just getting into it

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)