ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Apple: 77% of iOS devices in 9

by arberrma - 04-17-2016 - 10:57 AM
  • [Image: apple-77-e-pajisjeve-n-euml-ios-9_hd-780x439.jpg]
  • Apple has released the latest figures for the rate of adoption of iOS 9 is now in 77 percent of all Apple devices, while iOS 8 is 17 per cent of equipment.

Previous versions of the mobile operating system company to 6 percent of equipment.

Apparently, the rate of adoption of iOS 9 has slowed since last month, when the figures were released iOS 9 was 75 per cent of equipment, so it has only increased by 2 percent in the last month.

Still no details on why growth slowed iOS 9, although the same is expected to rise again in March, when Apple releases iOS 9.3.

Apple is expected to make iOS 9.3 available next month along with iPhone and iPad Air 5SE 3.
The next IPhone is going to be bigger than my damn laptop. smh.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Wonder if the lack of a jailbreak has been making people cautious to update. Jailbreaking has slowed down significantly, recently.
Never an Iphone fan :(
I only like the iPhone for the cam on it really.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
I think Apple has added enough features now for most people not to warrant the need for a jailbreak
Sounds pretty darn cool if you ask me.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)