ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anyone watched or still watching K1 max?

by G2G - 03-09-2016 - 09:42 AM
I used to watch it very often. 

I loved it so much when Buakaw, Masato, Andy Souwer, Iron Mike (forgot his real name, lol), Drago, etc were still at their prime time... 

Now all of them are getting old  :(
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
I loved it so much when Buakaw, Masato, Andy Souwer, Iron Mike (forgot his real name, lol), Drago, etc were still at their prime time...
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: You actually took your time to copy peoples posts from 40 different posts. You are a very different type of leech. Hats off to you. 10/10 for effort but 10/10 breaking our policy, sorry.
K-1 began in 1993 and is a kickboxing platform and martial arts brand well-known worldwide mainly for its heavyweight division fights. On January 2012, K-1 Global Holdings Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong, acquired the rights to K-1, and is the current organizer of K-1 events worldwide. K-1's predecessor Seidokaikan Karate was formed in 1980 by Kazuyoshi Ishii, a former Kyokushin karate practitioner who had formed his own organization to help promote the best stand-up martial artists.
(10-05-2016 - 07:10 AM)hollyrbraswell Wrote: K-1 began in 1993 and is a kickboxing platform and martial arts brand well-known worldwide mainly for its heavyweight division fights. On January 2012, K-1 Global Holdings Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong, acquired the rights to K-1, and is the current organizer of K-1 events worldwide. K-1's predecessor Seidokaikan Karate was formed in 1980 by Kazuyoshi Ishii, a former Kyokushin karate practitioner who had formed his own organization to help promote the best stand-up martial artists.

I did not know about K-1 but, thanks to you, I now know it's a kickboxing and martial arts brand. Thanks for the informative post buddy.
I used to watch it from time to time.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)