ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anyone play Counter Strike?

by Sasuke - 06-01-2016 - 05:59 AM
Not Counter-Strike : Global Offensive.
I mean the first one.
You might think "Why should I play the first one?"
Just do it, it is much better. Trust me.
Here are my four reasons it is better.

#4- This will sound odd, but the fact you had to buy ammo was great to me. It gives you reason to preserve ammo. It also just feels... right. I can't explain this very well, but if you have played CS 1.6, you know what I mean.

#3- Strafe + Jump shooting Stand still: In CS:GO, with any sub-machine gun or machine gun, shotgun, even some rifles, strafing and jumping while shooting is an option. In CS 1.6, that is not an option which makes it fair and balanced. I can't tell you how many times in CS:GO someone is b-hopping with a PP-Bizon and has killed me easily just because they could strafe and shoot at once.

#2- Wall-banging is great. You can shoot through almost any surface. While it may seem impractical, it is actually very useful. Say you are watching upper tunnels from B site in Dust II. If they are camping, you can shoot through the wall where Car is in Dust II (There is no car in the original Dust II) and hit someone that is camping in upper tunnels. Or if you are at ct spawn, you can shoot up at Cat Walk and wallbang someone. Possibilities go on- through crates, doors, etc. In CS:GO, while wallbanging is there, it isn't as strong as it is in CS 1.6.

#1- Very, VERY tactical. Yes, CS:GO is also very tactical. But CS 1.6 was just better when it came to things like grenades. The HE Grenade is a perfect example. In CS:GO, it doesn't do much damage. However, in CS 1.6, it can actually instantly kill an enemy depending where they are compared to the position of the grenade. Flashes seem to last long, though I'm not entirely sure. Also, I like how the flash fades slowly instead of just overlaying your past view over the screen. The only grenade that could be better is the smoke- you could see through it. However, it is an old game so you have to give it a break.

Anyways, anyone here play CS 1.6? If so message me or post here, we could play.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was official matchmaking like in CS:GO with comp and stuff?
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)