ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anyone know how tospread a rat paying $$$

by garybemiss - 07-11-2016 - 11:33 PM
skype me live:garybemiss
you could try going on some other forums (not demonforums) and releasing a "crack" or an "exploit" or some other program that is actually a RAT?
There are plenty of rats on here because someone got me. There are honest ways of making money in this scene, don't gotta do dirty shit like this.
Plenty tutorials and ebooks of this. I personally do not like ratting, be aware ratters are usually not Evil in mind.
honestly, its a dick move to do this. try something that wont hurt others such a scamming, ratting etc. if you were stolen from for no reason you would't enjoy it.

unless whoever it is deserves it, I recommenced finding a legal way and a safe way.

ratting is also a crime.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Sorry but you aren't welcome.
It all depends on what you're using the rat for exactly.
Just spread using youtube and torrents.
Just post all leaking forums your new "program" and watch as your victims fall for it. Not hard if you actually use your brain.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)