ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anyone have. . .

by CTestAccount - 11-06-2019 - 06:45 AM
The pandora 2.3 source? I can make it look like skyacro, first off. change that toxic triangle to a rockstar logo. And add, a gradient as the scroller, then make the banner blue. (We’re going for skyskidrow v3.) 
Why should I get the source you say? I shouldn’t, “this shit can easily be replicated”. . . show me yours and I’ll show you mine.
(11-06-2019 - 06:45 AM)CTestAccount Wrote: The pandora 2.3 source? I can make it look like skyacro, first off. change that toxic triangle to a rockstar logo. And add, a gradient as the scroller, then make the banner blue. (We’re going for skyskidrow v3.) 
Why should I get the source you say? I shouldn’t, “this shit can easily be replicated”. . . show me yours and I’ll show you mine.

wtf
[Image: eZYKdLc.png]
(11-06-2019 - 06:45 AM)CTestAccount Wrote: The pandora 2.3 source? I can make it look like skyacro, first off. change that toxic triangle to a rockstar logo. And add, a gradient as the scroller, then make the banner blue. (We’re going for skyskidrow v3.) 

huh?
"the reaper is always behind you"

ReaperSecurity 2020
What the Fuck Budd
can someone translate it to English lol and I think pandora 2.4 (not 2.3) is somewhere in the fourms
what he means jesus

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)