ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anyone else notice?

by Ibiza - 04-07-2016 - 03:08 PM
I always see a lot of people on but rarely posting, leeches to the max
That's a common issue for forums that include resources and leaks. It's a problem that can't be helped. But if you see a user constantly leeching with no contributions or actual posts, report them.
(04-07-2016 - 03:13 PM)Axe Wrote: That's a common issue for forums that include resources and leaks. It's a problem that can't be helped. But if you see a user constantly leeching  with no contributions or actual posts, report them.

Can be done! good information although I don't think it would be easy to do that. I reccommend doing something like v3rm where if the account doesn't post for say a week they're account is deleted
(04-07-2016 - 03:14 PM)Glithic Wrote: Can be done! good information although I don't think it would be easy to do that. I reccommend doing something like v3rm where if the account doesn't post for say a week they're account is deleted

That's not a good idea as it would rid of the entire population if they don't post for a week. 

If they are leeching content, then that can be handled.
Deleting accounts won't happen. I see alot of users leeching and as Axe said, it's an issue alot of forums that have resources on face. We have a good little community of users who post actively and staff who try and stop the leechers from, well, leeching.
(04-07-2016 - 03:08 PM)Glithic Wrote: I always see a lot of people on but rarely posting, leeches to the max

leeches will be leeches :/
If they posted and invited more people it would be great but no just gonna be a leech
Xbox GT: MrCreeper8264
Steam ID: misterepiccreeper
Twitter: MrCreeper8264
Snapchat: CampinIzLife
#weloveleachers lmao im kidding :)
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
ik. Im trying to b more active but im extremely busy
(04-09-2016 - 05:48 PM)tacolizard225 Wrote: ik. Im trying to b more active but im extremely busy

One step at a time man, we appreciate your effort.

(04-09-2016 - 06:46 AM)MrCreeper Wrote: If they posted and invited more people it would be great but no just gonna be a leech

You could do that yourself as well :P

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)