ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anyone Know? Naruto Question

by Endgame - 04-06-2016 - 01:52 AM
Does anyone know how much further we gotta go until we get to past the flashbacks and fillers in the Naruto: Shippuden episodes.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
seriously? the show ended in japan already like a year ago man
(04-06-2016 - 02:13 AM)Winterkill Wrote: seriously? the show ended in japan already like a year ago man

Not in video. Each week there's another episode. Of course it ended in Japan. But it takes more time for us to get the versions.
I love Mars
There's no set date for when the cannon will continue. I assume they're trying to make more room for Boruto shit after the series is done.
(04-06-2016 - 03:51 PM)Axe Wrote: There's no set date for when the cannon will continue. I assume they're trying to make more room for Boruto shit after the series is done.

Yeah, this is a good point.
I love Mars
(04-06-2016 - 07:50 PM)EndGam3 Wrote: Yeah, this is a good point.

I mean, that's the only logical reason as to why they cut the cannons off on such short notice and for such a long duration.
(04-06-2016 - 08:48 PM)Axe Wrote:
(04-06-2016 - 07:50 PM)EndGam3 Wrote: Yeah, this is a good point.

I mean, that's the only logical reason as to why they cut the cannons off on such short notice and for such a long duration.

Yeah, I just wanna see the final fight between whats-her-face that dude turned into and Team 7
I love Mars
(04-07-2016 - 04:14 PM)EndGam3 Wrote: Yeah, I just wanna see the final fight between whats-her-face that dude turned into and Team 7

Why? Kaguya was weak as fuck in the manga...

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)