ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Any help with GTA online mods?

by d3s3rtf0x - 03-01-2019 - 02:04 PM
So recently I have gotten interested in game scripting and hacking. I decided because there would be lots of open and accessible files and tutorials GTA online would be a great way to start. Before I begin I wanna clarify, I am not what I would clarify as a skriptkiddy. I know Python, C# and got a 5in some AP java course a few years back. I understand basic structures as memory etc but wouldnt know how to apply them in a large game like gta online. I am mainly wanting to learn just for myself because it interests me and anything I learn now I dont need to later. If anyone has a min to link me to a recent and up to date tutorial or a source or something it would be greatly appreciated. I already am working with a base called BigBase, made by Pocakking. If you want a link to that you can message me or just google it. It is a simple base, without any features. It is pretty in depth though. (Best I have found so far) Either way, let me know if you have any ideas  Wink.

Edit: just checked the rules if this is permitted. Discord tag: D3S3RTF0X#0001 if thats easier for you or you just wanna interract.
It would help if you stated which platform, Xbox 360/PS3/PC
Yeah ofc, I am mostly going to be working with PC. At least to start with.
(03-02-2019 - 05:16 AM)Gerald Wrote: It would help if you stated which platform, Xbox 360/PS3/PC

Mine question is also the same.
Tell us your gaming platform.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)