ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Any faster way of getting poitns

by swaggy - 09-18-2016 - 07:02 AM
I need like 7 points and just about have it thats why im making this
Being active and posting HQ posts, else you'll probably be banned. You can also play games.
(09-18-2016 - 07:02 AM)swaggy Wrote: I need like 7 points and just about have it thats why im making this

As Rizla said, just keep coming back being an active part of the community. You'll notice that you won't need to spam at all and you will get yourself a bunch of credits with no ban.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(09-18-2016 - 07:02 AM)swaggy Wrote: I need like 7 points and just about have it thats why im making this

Just be a good quality user man, its not all about the points; it is about being part of a community and getting your voice heard with common minds :)

Also just FYI there is a post created by the staff of DF explaining the points system, how you earn them: key word *earn* <3
I also forgot to mention; you can Upgrade your account and gain access to a few Games which can increase the amount of credits you own. That's the fastest way.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)