ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anime Userbar

by CranK - 02-07-2018 - 10:18 PM
It's for a anime group on another forum CnC is appreciated.

[Image: scYIh5m.jpg]
Nice userbar man. I think it would look better without the dark background, so that way it would be just the pink base and symbols.
(02-08-2018 - 12:50 AM)IcyJake Wrote: Nice userbar man. I think it would look better without the dark background, so that way it would be just the pink base and symbols.

It's also meant to be without the background but if I preview it without it would easily get stolen thats why
(02-08-2018 - 12:53 AM)CranK Wrote:
(02-08-2018 - 12:50 AM)IcyJake Wrote: Nice userbar man. I think it would look better without the dark background, so that way it would be just the pink base and symbols.

It's also meant to be without the background but if I preview it without it would easily get stolen thats why

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that. Good job regardless.
Well done. looks great! I think if you'd like it to be implemented that it should go along with the current theme of userbars.
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
(02-08-2018 - 01:34 AM)Gonz0 Wrote: Well done. looks great! I think if you'd like it to be implemented that it should go along with the current theme of userbars.

It's meant for another forum not demon, but thanks !
Very simplistic but still looks very well put.
Lookin' Great! (Tbh, I'd love to have this as my userbar xd)
Neet, I like it
simple, stylish, awesome :D

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)