ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

An apology

by Joker - 11-25-2015 - 04:30 AM
Hello everyone, I owe you all, especially Nova an apology.  I am an Administrator of this site and as such it is my job to remain active.  I have not been as active as I should be, and I have known Nova for a very long time, we have been through A LOT together, and when he brought me on, I promised I would be as active as I can.  I have not been doing this, this is not how friends behave, and so I'm here to apologize for it.  I'm also here to say that from now on I am going to be as active as I possibly can be and dedicate all I can to the forum, as busy as I am with college and girlfriend and whatnot.  I love you guys and am here to help, so I figured this was necessary, have a great day everyone! :)

Joker
[Image: fi1z8QY.jpg]

DemonForums Co-Founder
Well, this is very nice of you to do an apology! Apology accepted.

You are an amazing Administrator and very active on the forums, that's why i brought you on, i hope we can build this community into something big.
(11-25-2015 - 04:30 AM)Joker Wrote: Hello everyone, I owe you all, especially Nova an apology.  I am an Administrator of this site and as such it is my job to remain active.  I have not been as active as I should be, and I have known Nova for a very long time, we have been through A LOT together, and when he brought me on, I promised I would be as active as I can.  I have not been doing this, this is not how friends behave, and so I'm here to apologize for it.  I'm also here to say that from now on I am going to be as active as I possibly can be and dedicate all I can to the forum, as busy as I am with college and girlfriend and whatnot.  I love you guys and am here to help, so I figured this was necessary, have a great day everyone! :)

Joker

Wasnt a reason to apologize, your busy we get it but apology accept
Not a staff member or anything anymore?
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)