ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

An Official Demon Forums Plug DJ Room

by Red - 10-01-2016 - 05:29 PM
Honestly I think it would be a nice idea to have an Official Demon Forums Plug DJ Room where people can join, chat, chill and listen to music.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I think it'd be better if we were to take it up with a Discord bot. We used to listen to music in the Discord channel, most of the time we screwed around with hilarious videos but in the end it was still pretty entertaining.
idk sounds sketchy not all members listen to same type of music but would be interesting tho if someone would be offered to mix songs etc. or we could just use an automated playlist with vote for next song by paying with credits
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-02-2016 - 04:22 PM)ReBo Wrote: idk sounds sketchy not all members listen to same type of music but would be interesting tho if someone would be offered to mix songs etc. or we could just use an automated playlist with vote for next song by paying with credits

The credits idea is interesting. Someone can definitely feel free to set up a community run DJ service, maybe one day become official. See how it runs.
I am a DJ :) there's something nobody knows about me!
(10-02-2016 - 04:38 PM)Varsity Wrote: I am a DJ :) there's something nobody knows about me!

now we need a coder and job is done XD
(10-02-2016 - 04:53 PM)ReBo Wrote:
(10-02-2016 - 04:38 PM)Varsity Wrote: I am a DJ :) there's something nobody knows about me!

Well, I also code! Haha :)
(10-02-2016 - 04:59 PM)Varsity Wrote:
(10-02-2016 - 04:53 PM)ReBo Wrote:

Well, I also code! Haha :)

great now i guess you could create something like dj room aka shoutbox tab for this forum!
yep very good :) i love it ^^

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)