ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Ambient Sound Customizer

by Harry Potter - 10-26-2016 - 10:40 PM
Whats up people?!
I found this amazing site from imgur public share.
[Image: 502fee4f834947e6a9728b3b464ca5a3.jpeg]
It lets you customize your surrounding ambient with effects like: Rain, Thunder, Waves, Wind, Fire, Birds, Crickets, Coffee shop people talking, Singing bowl, Tv white snow no signal.
I personally liked the combination of Rain - Wind - Waves - Coffee shop people talking :D
Test it and tell me what's your favorite!

http://asoftmurmur.com/
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I remember being on this I think. Its actually quite good :D I found it on Reddit.
I like being a Pirate, so I will activate the first 4 options. Good stuff, I like it! Thanks for sharing this. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-26-2016 - 10:44 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I remember being on this I think. Its actually quite good :D I found it on Reddit.
I could sleep with this like a baby.

(10-26-2016 - 10:44 PM)Red Wrote: I like being a Pirate, so I will activate the first 4 options. Good stuff, I like it! Thanks for sharing this. ^^
Nice now you need a yarrr repeater sound and your pirate starter pack is ready :D
(10-26-2016 - 10:50 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-26-2016 - 10:44 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I remember being on this I think. Its actually quite good :D I found it on Reddit.

(10-26-2016 - 10:44 PM)Red Wrote: I like being a Pirate, so I will activate the first 4 options. Good stuff, I like it! Thanks for sharing this. ^^
Nice now you need a yarrr repeater sound and your pirate starter pack is ready :D

I have the faint sound of the Captain Pugwash theme song in the background. Good times! ^^
(10-26-2016 - 10:52 PM)Red Wrote:

I have the faint sound of the Captain Pugwash theme song in the background. Good times! ^^

dafuq :D lmao
better play pirates of caribean remix i once posted here
(10-26-2016 - 11:00 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:

This song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMTyXMiWe_U

Also thanks again for that share, I'm having a good time with it. ^^
(10-26-2016 - 11:04 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-26-2016 - 11:00 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:

This song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMTyXMiWe_U

Also thanks again for that share, I'm having a good time with it. ^^

I listened to that before some min and i was like "dafuq?!" :D
my pleasure you liked my share, i'm listening to it more less each day :D
This will honestly come in handy, thanks, I will mess around with this later.

Thank you for the share!
Thanks, it's very usuable when i'm studying!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)