ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Am I insane?

by Flaw - 03-01-2016 - 05:43 AM
Something has been bothering me for over a decade and im starting to think im going CRAZY!!!! Sometimes I get a sense of killing someone or just bursting out in rage, When im inside my house I have these thoughts saying I cant do things sort of like voices and for some odd reason I believe . Is this just because im going insane is it the fact that Im growing up which pretty much already happened.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
Get some help bro haha
L M F A O
[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
(03-01-2016 - 05:56 AM)Ecstasy Wrote: I think I know you...  :oscar: Long time man  :yh:

Why did you remove me from skype?
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

(03-01-2016 - 05:59 AM)Ecstasy Wrote:
(03-01-2016 - 05:57 AM)KeyBase Wrote:
(03-01-2016 - 05:56 AM)Ecstasy Wrote: I think I know you...  :oscar: Long time man  :yh:

Why did you remove me from skype?

A lot of people were saying things about you  :oscar:  bad things  :-/ and I have my own reasons

are you gonna add me back so we can talk?

You too @Xenith

Idk why we have beef but whatever

Perfectly normal, we all think about killing people or bursting out in rage -- especially after playing call of duty.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Learn from your mistakes.
(03-01-2016 - 06:11 AM)Anonymous Wrote:
(03-01-2016 - 06:10 AM)El!teHax0rPr0 Wrote: Perfectly normal, we all think about killing people or bursting out in rage -- especially after playing call of duty.

Or when someone steals the last pack of pizza rolls of the freezer without telling you.

im fucking insane

Its common to have fits of rage as long as you can control your actions if they go too far. I think trying to stop these emotions flowing normally can have a great impact on your mental state, which might make your bury your anger and then you'll eventually explode and probably go insane. First way to solve your problem..get a punching bag and burst your knuckles on it that way your anger will turn to pain. its a violent feeling you have but it feels sooo good. That's how ive coped with my anger its not a normal way to solve it but it sure as hell works!!!
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
Real niggas have these thoughts.

On a serious note, it's perfectly normal to have these thoughts. Just make sure you don't do anything stupid lol...
I have mental issues so I think the same.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)