ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Aliens. Do you believe?

by Tamaki - 01-02-2016 - 11:07 PM
(10-01-2016 - 07:32 PM)ReBo Wrote: there are so many facts that extraterrestial life exists that i can't just explain with plain words, i would need an hour to write here, all you need to know you can find it by watching Ancient Aliens
and yea i strongly believe that aliens exist and we humans are using their technology.
i even believe that humans are a hybrids created by aliens, that's the only explanation of the evolution from so called monkey to homo sapiens,
this also could be confirmed in the future cause yet only 2% of human dna has been explored, imagine what we could learn about ourselves and our origin when we find out what the rest 98% of dna contains.!

I totally agree with all of that. Also thanks for buying Diamond! :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-01-2016 - 07:41 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-01-2016 - 07:32 PM)ReBo Wrote: there are so many facts that extraterrestial life exists that i can't just explain with plain words, i would need an hour to write here, all you need to know you can find it by watching Ancient Aliens
and yea i strongly believe that aliens exist and we humans are using their technology.
i even believe that humans are a hybrids created by aliens, that's the only explanation of the evolution from so called monkey to  homo sapiens,
this also could be confirmed in the future cause yet only 2% of human dna has been explored, imagine what we could learn about ourselves and our origin when we find out what the rest 98% of dna contains.!

I totally agree with all of that. Also thanks for buying Diamond! :)

:P i'm glad im contributing as much as i can!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
No i don't believe in aliens. Maybe your the alien jk.
(10-01-2016 - 09:45 PM)devinacer Wrote: No i don't believe in aliens. Maybe your the alien jk.

Honestly, I wish I was. It would be amazing to explore the Universe with a dope futuristic looking UFO and travel at the speed of light (time travel).
(10-01-2016 - 09:51 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-01-2016 - 09:45 PM)devinacer Wrote: No i don't believe in aliens. Maybe your the alien jk.

Honestly, I wish I was. It would be amazing to explore the Universe with a dope futuristic looking UFO and travel at the speed of light (time travel).

You'd get tired of it, I'm sure.
(10-01-2016 - 09:51 PM)Alex Wrote:
(10-01-2016 - 09:51 PM)Red Wrote:

You'd get tired of it, I'm sure.

If I could time travel I wouldn't have time to get tired. :)
I do believe that life exists outside of earth....but not super advanced beings that are watching us.

I like to believe that a lot of the time they are simply forms of bacteria and if no then they wouldn't evolve like humans as the terrain of they're planet would be much much different so they would look like little grey dudes if the variables are right.

So yea maybe they're are little dudes living outside of our solar system but I do not think that they have left their planet, like maybe if they pulled something off like we did when we went to the moon then came back but if they were here then we would know it. Why would they show themselves to civilizations thousands of years ago and then not to us?
(10-03-2016 - 05:41 PM)Glithic Wrote: I do believe that life exists outside of earth....but not super advanced beings that are watching us.

I like to believe that a lot of the time they are simply forms of bacteria and if no then they wouldn't evolve like humans as the terrain of they're planet would be much much different so they would look like little grey dudes if the variables are right.

So yea maybe they're are little dudes living outside of our solar system but I do not think that they have left their planet, like maybe if they pulled something off like we did when we went to the moon then came back but if they were here then we would know it. Why would they show themselves to civilizations thousands of years ago and then not to us?

In Space, time is irrelevant. If you were to travel beyond the speed of light for just over 4 hours, that would be roughly 8 years on Earth. And it is well known that almost all stars we see in the sky are long dead, but due to time being irrelevant, we still see them.
Yes, I do believe there is extra terrestrial life out there, the universe is so big and 
there so many species of life on earth, it has me baffled and to lighten things up...

[Image: alien-ayyy-beat-drawing-Favim.com-2774598.jpg]
(10-06-2016 - 05:50 AM)runescape Wrote:
Yes, I do believe there is extra terrestrial life out there, the universe is so big and 
there so many species of life on earth, it has me baffled and to lighten things up...

[Image: alien-ayyy-beat-drawing-Favim.com-2774598.jpg]

Women are Aliens? Makes sense.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)