ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Alcohol - how much is too much?

by loplop - 02-19-2018 - 04:25 PM
i think if u have to start drinking to function then it is too muchj. but drinking to relax is ok.
I hate drinking and the feeling i get when and after i drink. just all around bad things happen. but when i smoke however....
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
14 units a week maximum is the recommendation in the UK
Me myself, I prefer weed over drinking any day so for me its a beer here and there.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Thanks pal Thank you
i think that's a reasonable amount tbh not too much
I usually stop when I feel I have start losing balance, never threw up or got sick or something like that
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Blackhat activity is not allowed on these forums, permanent ban in these instances.
Depends on a lot of different things like age, weight, and overall health. If you want the facts though, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism defines "heavy drinking" as drinking more than 14 drinks per week for men and more than 7 drinks per week for women. Just be moderate with it man. It's important to think about the negative effects on health that come with drinking. I wouldn't exactly say you're overdoing it, though.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)