ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Agony CE aka TamperedCE Source! FREE not $500

by 360 - 01-05-2019 - 01:34 PM
(01-05-2019 - 01:34 PM)360 Wrote: Yikes... So i already know there will be backlash but idc i don't really have a choice about this. It needs to be addressed. 

So i mean some people have been making a quick buck from this and trying to OVERPRICE for a cheat. I dont know how some people been charging $500 for this.

But i've seen way too many people trying to sell it now and its all the same Eclipse version that is going around that is super broken on every other cod besides MW2 because no one can seem to fix yikes.

But examples like Lynx, Annie, etc etc are trying to sell either the source or xex and scam people. 

I wouldn't bother. Just go spend your money on a Stealth. Any of the Top 3 Leading Services are cheaper and have better cheats that will win in a HvH so yeah...

Anyways to the Point. This is what happens when people go around selling and overpricing etc..

Content Unlocked
Content is hidden

Enjoy.
(01-05-2019 - 01:34 PM)360 Wrote: Yikes... So i already know there will be backlash but idc i don't really have a choice about this. It needs to be addressed. 

So i mean some people have been making a quick buck from this and trying to OVERPRICE for a cheat. I dont know how some people been charging $500 for this.

But i've seen way too many people trying to sell it now and its all the same Eclipse version that is going around that is super broken on every other cod besides MW2 because no one can seem to fix yikes.

But examples like Lynx, Annie, etc etc are trying to sell either the source or xex and scam people. 

I wouldn't bother. Just go spend your money on a Stealth. Any of the Top 3 Leading Services are cheaper and have better cheats that will win in a HvH so yeah...

Anyways to the Point. This is what happens when people go around selling and overpricing etc..

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Enjoy.
(01-29-2024 - 04:55 AM)Mine210 Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Enjoy.
Thanks Lad Looking for a while

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)