ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Add a chatroom on the site?

by VPN - 01-13-2016 - 05:15 AM
Already like the site. Only thing I would like to see is maybe a chatroom on the site? Would anyone else like to see this to?
#UnderwaterSquad
I think its a great idea.  Id really like to see that implemented into the forums.
@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Community Admin @ CSGOPHER 
Angel SLM$ha
We're still deciding on whether or not this would be a good addition so in the meantime, you'll just have to wait :) .
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
I think it would just take up space and make the site look bunched up all together .. Just my opinion .
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(01-13-2016 - 05:39 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: I think it would just take up space and make the site look bunched up all together .. Just my opinion .

That could be true, although I was thinking something like a small "chatbox" somewhere, or just the idea of a chatroom would be cool.  Im sure they could implement it someway if they wanted to.  This site looks amazing already, but I still like the idea tho ;)
@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Angel SLM$ha
Quote:Just hear me out okay? What if instead of a chat box why not have "parties"? Like you can invite whom you want and we could talk live to them. It could be added like in a corner or an additional tab or something.
Yes, I feel that serves a better purpose and would not take up as much space. More like a direct live chat for people who are both online and want to chat back and forth, rather than just pm and waiting for responses. /
@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Angel SLM$ha
I like the formal concept of the suggestion itself, however, the community is way too few in numbers for now. If we're interested in a Chatbox, we should inspect further to foresee the possibility of the community willing to be social with one another, first. If all goes to plan, I'd be quite supportive for a state-of-the-art external chatroom, if that's what you're attempting to aim at. In the meantime, Demonforums features a Skype chatroom or 'chat box' that is available for utilization from the members of DemonForums.
(01-13-2016 - 06:04 AM)Hulk Wrote:
(01-13-2016 - 05:48 AM)tetra Wrote:
(01-13-2016 - 05:39 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: I think it would just take up space and make the site look bunched up all together .. Just my opinion .

That could be true, although I was thinking something like a small "chatbox" somewhere, or just the idea of a chatroom would be cool.  Im sure they could implement it someway if they wanted to.  This site  looks amazing already, but I still like the idea tho ;)

Just hear me out okay? What if instead of a chat box why not have "parties"? Like you can invite whom you want and we could talk live to them. It could be added like in a corner or an additional tab or something.

If anything that won't be added as advertisers could send you a live party invite and could cause issues.

Chat box is still being decided if we wish to add it, it may cause a lot of inactivity within forum posting.
we do have a skype chat and yeah it might make the site look all bunched up so just come join us on skype!
adding chatroom is damn retarded, i mean, that's what the forum is for.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)