ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Account Sharing - Quick Info

by Endgame - 03-04-2017 - 03:26 PM
Just posting this for those who don't know.

1. Your system says you can only change your "home" 3 times. (Sharing accounts and setting for "home")

After you use your 3, just call Xbox and ask for a reset. They'll reset your home resets, so you have 3 again. They can reset 3 times total.

2. If you have a family member, friend, or someone you can trust, I'd recommend buying your games all on 1 console, then just share the account to the other
person, let them download all the games, then they set their home back to theirs.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Thank for the info will come back when I need to use this.
thanks for this gonna see if it works
(03-04-2017 - 03:26 PM)Endgame Wrote: Just posting this for those who don't know.

1. Your system says you can only change your "home" 3 times. (Sharing accounts and setting for "home")

After you use your 3, just call Xbox and ask for a reset. They'll reset your home resets, so you have 3 again. They can reset 3 times total.

2. If you have a family member, friend, or someone you can trust, I'd recommend buying your games all on 1 console, then just share the account to the other
person, let them download all the games, then they set their home back to theirs.
Noice :)
i wanna personally thank you for this ,, this has helped me and my friend

i can now share games and info with other people i trust!!
license transfer is dope
thanks for this awesome tool bro
End game dude whats up? Long time no see dude
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: leeching/spamming
Wow this is great! thanks for the tip
JOEY MCNUGGET ANALED ME FOR $5

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)