ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Basic Design Function

by Coltypoothegod - 03-09-2019 - 08:56 PM
I basically just used the same functions from the "GTAV Design Tool" for converting.

The functions Allow you to not worry about going from the tool to project back and forth.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Don't know how useful it is, but thought someone could use it.
(03-09-2019 - 08:56 PM)Coltypoothegod Wrote: I basically just used the same functions from the "GTAV Design Tool" for converting.

The functions Allow you to not worry about going from the tool to project back and forth.

Hidden Content

(03-09-2019 - 08:56 PM)Coltypoothegod Wrote: I basically just used the same functions from the "GTAV Design Tool" for converting.

Hidden Content

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Very Cool Post Man!
(03-15-2019 - 01:06 AM)NoNameV2345 Wrote:
(03-09-2019 - 08:56 PM)Coltypoothegod Wrote: Basicamente eu usei as mesmas funções da "GTAV Design Tool" para converter.

As funções permitem que você não se preocupe em ir da ferramenta ao projeto para frente e para trás.

[hide] O conteúdo está oculto! Por favor, verifique o post original para visualizá-lo. [/ Hide]
Não sei como é útil, mas pensou que alguém poderia usá-lo.

Hidden Content

PixelX & PixelY funcs?
esse dai é para gta 5 xbox?
Dont really get itr
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
thx man for this

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)