ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

A few sections

by XBL Weeds - 03-30-2016 - 11:27 AM
Category: Cracking

What could be added: Configs forum 

Category: Lounge 

What could be added: Award request forum where people  apply for there award and provide proof with screen shots etc... to get it accpeted/denied

Category: Marketplace

What could be added: A forum for Appraisals where people can post thread wondering the value of an item because google cant give you price range on cracked accounts,services,modding things
I dont think its needed, but it cant hurt.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
A forum dedicated to 'configs' alone is redundant seeing as though one could simply post it within the Dumps section or any other section for that matter.

As for Award Requests, you can find one such section that can be found within the User Support forum. Click here.

For your 3rd suggestion, I believe the motive could be said in a different way. A section dedicated to that of questioning or answering value is a poor way of serving this purpose. If anything, a thread explaining about values of other products is a good idea. Not to mention, one could simply ask these sorts of questions within the Marketplace area. All in all, I wouldn't find the section proposed to be active. Though, thank you for suggesting.
I think its needed for sure!:D
It is a very good idea
As already stated by Alex, these suggestions won't mvoe forward the forums in any way, seeing that they serve no purpose.

As for a configuration section, you can post them in the Leaks or the Dumps section.

As for the Award Request section, one is already existent, you can find it here.

The same applies for the Marketplace section, it can be found [email=http://demonforums.net/Forum-Marketplace--53]here[/email].

On that note, Thread Closed.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)