ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

A Weeaboo's Doxing Guide! [Detailed Tutorial]

by Weeaboo - 01-30-2016 - 04:45 PM
I have to say as a doxer that this guide is great and very usefull for the beginning doxer. The sites mentioned are very helpfull. Also skype is patching the IP problems so you'll probably wont find any resolvable skypes anymore.

Oh and If you're doxing Twitch streamers, I have a nice little tip for you!
If they're using twitch alerts as a donate option, just fill in the required fields, click ok. You'll end up in the paypall section. And if you look on the left side of the screen it should show the name of the streamer (if you're unlucky it probably is a business name).

Still a nice tutorial <3
(01-31-2016 - 08:35 PM)Angel Wrote: I have to say as a doxer that this guide is great and very usefull for the beginning doxer. The sites mentioned are very helpfull. Also skype is patching the IP problems so you'll probably wont find any resolvable skypes anymore.

Oh and If you're doxing Twitch streamers, I have a nice little tip for you!
If they're using twitch alerts as a donate option, just fill in the required fields, click ok. You'll end up in the paypall section. And if you look on the left side of the screen it should show the name of the streamer (if you're unlucky it probably is a business name).

Still a nice tutorial <3

Yeah I heard something about them trying to patch the IP issues. However they haven't done anything yet? Not that I'm aware of at least. I'm surprised it took them this long to actually take action against it. However, the logged IP's will still be in the database, so Skype resolvers will still work for a while after it gets patched. You can still use IP loggers to obtain the IP after the stuff has been patched as well. 

I'll add your tip to the thread.  :yus:
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
This is a great detailed tutorial @Weeaboo
This is a pretty useful post. I've seen many dox'ing tutorials, but this one just seems tops. Good job OP.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Good job, Weeaboo! Very well written and formatted.
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
thanks man nice share
Very nice it'll help a lot of people.
you're fucking dumb if you even try to "dox" by this, but you did take your time to type this cancer probs for that. p.s: you kids who say "doxer" should all kys
This is a very long and very detailed guide. Good job.
Great job making the thread organized and not eye-killing to read. Also, I'm interested in the site you put in the hidden part. Thanks OP.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)