ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

A Weeaboo's Doxing Guide! [Detailed Tutorial]

by Weeaboo - 01-30-2016 - 04:45 PM
[Image: 5.gif]

Isn't Kanna Hashimoto just gorgeous?  :noh:

A Weeaboo's Doxing Guide - チュートリアル

Welcome to a Weeaboo's doxing guide, this guide is made for a few reasons, one being with the intention of teaching you, how to find a specific person that you would happen to be looking for. Another reason is to teach you, how to cover your tracks and stay "anonymous". The best way for you to hide yourself, is by knowing what to hide and the only way to do that, is by knowing that to look for when finding others. I used to have to do with a small doxing service which taught me a lot of things, so now I'm here to teach you some of the things I know. I'm not going to claim to be the best doxer out there, but I do know quite a bit. I won't claim that this guide will make you an expert either, but it will definitely enhance your skills and may prove of good use to you. 

Some things that knowing how to dox can be used for: 
  • Stalking someone you like / a crush. 
  • Knowing how to stay hidden and hide yourself.
  • Knowing how to find someone who scammed you.
  • Knowing how to gather information using the internet.
  • Defending yourself against a potential hacker / scammer. 
Some common questions that people tend to ask: 
  • Is doxing illegal? 
No, no it is not. The thing is, when you dox someone, you just look up information that is available to the public on the internet, which pretty much means that it is public information. Therefore, not illegal, and if you want, you're free to compile it and use it for yourself. However, how you choose to obtain the information, as well as what you do with the information, is where it can get illegal. If you choose to hack into their accounts and obtain it from there, that is illegal. Also, if you choose to publish the obtained information, or share it with others, that is also illegal. Plus, a lot of websites are very against this, meaning that they will often ban you, if they find out you choose to dox someone of their members and what not. 
  • I doxed myself? How do I undox myself?
Pls kill yourself..   :oscar: 
  • Do I need anything to start doxing?
You really do not, honestly, doxing doesn't really require anything, other than having some brains and some common knowledge. When it comes to doxing, overall it really isn't too difficult, as most people tend to use the same usernames over and over, as well as the same e-mail. Anyone can really become a "doxer", the two things required to doing so, is your brain, and the stupidity of people. 

So with all that said, let's get started! 

What is doxing? - ドキュメント

Doxing, basically means that you investigate or target a specific individual, you trace and gather information about someone. The information is acquired by using sources on the internet. Doxing can be used as a form of defense, which is mainly the way I use it, I rarely ever go out and target a specific person for no reason, I'll admit that sometimes I do, but it's rare. If someone comes up at me and "attacks" me for no reason, a good form of defense, is to be able to pull up their name, or even a picture of their house, taken from perhaps Google Maps / Street View and honestly, that is very effective.. They tend to never really bother you again. So doxing can be used as a good defense and give you a great advantage. Because as a lot of you already know, knowledge, is power. 

Doxing can change a lot depending on where you are from, as well as where your target is from. It will be a whole lot easier if the two of you, happen to be from the same country. Also, if your social engineering skills are very good, then it will make the entire process a lot easier. Have you ever talked to the person? You can really gain a lot of information from someone, from just speaking with them for just 15 minutes. Have you gotten their name? Do you know where they're from? Their age? A picture? A number? Even the slightest bit of information can be of huge help to you. 

However, as I mentioned, I'm not just here to try and teach you to defend yourself against someone, I'm also here to teach you how to hide yourself and cover your tracks. Keep in mind, doxing has a lot of steps, it's a long process, but each step will really just bring you closer to your target and provide you with a little more information. 

Formatting your dox - ドキュメント

Before you start a dox, it is extremely important how you choose to format it, for quite a few reasons. What I tend to do, I have a file saved with the format, I just open that file, put in the information I gain and save it as a separate file, then whenever I start another dox, I just open up the first file once more and repeat the process. A proper format can help you out a lot, first off, it'll stop a lot of confusion on your end, in my time, I've done a lot of messy doxes, which have confused the hell out of me, because there was no order in it or anything. Also, if you are to show the dox to someone else, you will appear a lot more professional if there is a proper order to it. 

What I recommend you do, is use two files, one where you have your format, another file where you throw in all your acquired information, it'll be a bit messy in the one file, but when you put the information into your format, that's where you'll do the sorting of it. I always have two files when I try to find a target, I often put things such as chat logs, links to some posts / threads of theirs, some things that I believe may be associated with them, but may not be, so until I verify it, it stays out of my format.

A good software to use for this, that I strongly recommend, is Notepad++, if you download and try it out, you'll definitely see why. Overall it's just an amazing program that can be used for so so many things, and when it comes to sorting out multiple files, it's a lot better than the regular Notepad. 

[spoiler=About]About
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component ScintillaNotepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.

[Image: notepad4ever.gif]
You're encouraged to translate Notepad++ into your native language if there's not already a translation present in the Binary Translations page.
I hope you enjoy Notepad++ as much as I enjoy coding it. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Format]
Reason: 
SSN: 
Phone number:
Address: 

School: 
Graduated from: 
Currently studying: 

Occupation located:

======================

Current IP address: 
Old IP addresses:
ISP name: 
Latitude and longitude: 

Pictures of the target:

Profiles of the target
Facebook: 
Twitter: 
Instagram: 
League of Legends:
PSN: 
Xbox Live: 
Forum:
Other:

Contact information
Kik:
Snapchat:

Known usernames: 

Known passwords: 

Known e-mails: 

======================

Pictures of the target's house: 

======================

Family and friends: 
Girlfriend / Boyfriend: 
Mother: 
Father:
Siblings: 
Other: 

Contact information of family and friends:
Phone number:
Kik:
Snapchat:

Pictures of family / girlfriend / friends:

======================

Other relevant information:

[/spoiler]

Information gathering - 採集

Alright, so I'm gonna assume you have acquired a target by now, or at least have someone in mind that you'd like to locate, so it's time to begin the information gathering, using the format that I provided you with, or perhaps even using your own, that is completely up to you. This can be done in a TON of different ways and I won't be able to cover all of them, however I'll try to cover some of the best and most common ways of doing so.. 

DO NOT and I repeat, DO NOT, trust any programs that are all like "Oh just download this program and put in their username here, it'll print out an entire dox with all the information you need and all their passwords", there's a lot of people who claim to have such similar programs, and as sad as it is.. A lot of people actually fall for this kind of scam, so I repeat, DO NOT trust this stuff.. That is not how doxing works, you will not just magically be handed all the information you wish to find, you have to go out and find it yourself. 
  • Talking to the person
Like what is the worst that can happen? Plus, the best way of obtaining information, is simply just by talking to the person, there is, of course a slight chance that the information the person giving you is false, I can easily just say that my name is Michael, I'm 27 years old and I live in Germany, of course, it's a possibility, which is why you're gonna try to verify the information later on. But a lot of people tend to and are willing to give out more information than they realize, as mentioned earlier, an important aspect of doxing, is the stupidity of people. Just keep in mind, don't ask too many questions in a row, don't be too persistent, and just talk casually, it'll give you a lot of valuable information. 
  • Lookup their usernames
Ask into what games they play, ask what games they've played before, try to ask what server they were on, what guild they were in, but ask casually, pretend like you're trying to match it to see if you two may have encountered each other before on the game. A lot of games have forums and a lot of the guild recruiting happens on there, which is why this can be of help to you. A lot of forums also have public moderator applications, or just applications in general for a lot of different things, which a lot of people apply for, this is a goldmine if you happen to find one from your target. 

Usernames can work as a great advantage for you, if someone uses an uncommon username like, xDesktroponator648, then looking up that username, it is guaranteed that anyone associated with that username, will be that one person, because who else would be using such a username? Unique usernames, not recommended, as that will make it very easy to track you down. Also, the longer that person has been using that username, the more likely there is to have been left behind a lot of footprints, which will be impossible for the person to erase. Using an uncommon, yet common username, Weeaboo, for example, will work as a huge disadvantage for you, if you were to try and look me up. Because you won't find anything, well you will, but nothing that relates or ties to me, you'll find thousands of different profiles and people.. 
  • Associate with their friends
I imagine you met the person through some online game or a forum of some sorts, maybe even through a guild, either way.. You met them somewhere and I doubt you're the only one who knows the person from wherever you crossed roads. They will most likely have other friends from there, talking to their friends can even help you out a bit, quickly make friends with your target's friends, and bring up your target as a subject, people love to talk about another person, you know.. Gossip.. People love it. 
  • Family
Associating with their family, is also a good move, and since you're gonna target their friends, why not go for the family as well? Chances are, that they may have a brother or a sister, who also happens to like video-games and what not, so if you can get a hold of their usernames, it may prove useful to you. Once again, people like gossip.. Also, having the target's family's information in your dox, is a good scare-trigger for the target. 
  • Use multiple accounts
If you, per say, aren't really friends with your target, you hate each other, make a fake account or two. At one time I used five different accounts to get the information I wanted from a target. Took me a while and a bit of effort, but if you really want it, you can get it. But it might not be as easy as you want it to be. Pretending to be a girl for a short while though, it can be of huge help to you, if your target is some lonely and desperate teenager, they'll easily fall for a girl and give up a lot of shit. I even got one person to donate me a few CS:GO skins.. So.. Pretending to be a girl is not always that bad. 

Using multiple accounts can in a lot of cases come in very useful, for example having an extra Facebook account may help you a huge lot, let's say the victim has their Facebook profile set to private, so you won't be able to pull off any information really. What you can then do is try to add some of the victim's friend on your new account, this'll increase the chance of the victim being willing to add you a lot and once they add you, you can easily snoop around in their stuff. Myself, I actually have a fake Facebook account and made a page on it, for a "freelance photographer", the page has actually gotten 12 000 followers, which makes the account as well as the page look very legit. Most people actually have a dream of being approached by a photographer and become a model and what not. So sometimes I try to approach the victim and ask them to fill out this brief application and add some pictures. I basically let them do the doxing of themselves.. Funny thing is, it actually work a lot better than I thought it would. 

You could try to do something similar, it doesn't have to be within photography or modelling, it can be anything really, be creative. 
  • Social media 
It really does not get any better than having their social media account, like, this can be Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, there's a ton of other social media things, but those three are the main ones. It'll give you a lot of valuable information, things such as pictures of the target, their name, age, information about their family and real-life friends (If they got any friends), and information about what they may do in their time off, besides school and work. It may even be able to tell you where they live. Also, if you're a girl or pretending to be a girl, then getting their Facebook is going to be a heck of a lot easier. 
I mean, most people have Skype, so this is an easy way of doing it, using Skype to gain information on them. The most common method, is to resolve their Skype, there is a few possibilities here, using just a regular Skype resolver, will often provide you with their IP address, this can help you in locating where your target is from, given that they're not hiding behind a VPN / proxy, or have made their Skype unresolvable, as a lot of people have done these days. Another thing you can do, with most Skype resolvers, is do a database lookup, to see previous IP's associated with their Skype account, this is something not a lot of people think of, but it is a very accurate method that can give you some good results. A third thing, is that you can in rare cases, also lookup an e-mail, associated with their Skype account. If you are REALLY lucky, you may even be able to find their phone number on Skype as well, which is found on their profile. However, finding their e-mail and phone number through Skype, low chance of it, but it is possible and it does happen. 
  • IP logging
There is a lot of IP logging websites out there and for good reasons, they have been blocked by a lot of forums and Facebook, however, blocking all IP logging websites out there, is near impossible, as a lot of them are quite clever in their way of working. There is invisible IP loggers out there, some that hide in pictures and a lot of others. Some of them even have a URL that looks almost identical to famous picture hosting websites, so sending them in a message over Skype, is often very effective. This will work well if their Skype is unresolvable. Just be good with words, have sent a few pictures before and disguise the IP logged picture somewhere between them. That'll throw them off guard. 

There is also a lot of softwares out there, that can help you with this, Cain and Abel for example, can help you with tracing an IP, it can track a target IP that is directly connected to you, which can be either through Skype or a lot of other softwares / games, it can even trace an IP through your console. So if you wish to use such a tool, I suggest you look it up, it is quite powerful if you are familiar with using it. 
  • Google
Google is.. Truly a powerful weapon.. I mean, you can find just about anything on there, if you know how to search and what to search for. If you know how to use Google properly, there are no limits.. For example, if you have their Kik username, Snapchat or their Skype, you can search like "Kik: Weeeaboo" or "Skype: Weeaboo" and it will often bring up results, if you have put out your Skype, Kik or Snapchat out for people to add you. Try it with your own Skype and see if you get any results. This can help you locate their activity on other websites and may help you in acquiring some of their other usernames that they associate with. This is just one of many examples, I won't bother listing all the methods because there are thousands of ways to use Google, but I recommend you look up a tutorial on YouTube, because honestly, there is A LOT you can learn about Google that most people don't know of. 
  • Pictures
If you have a picture of your target, maybe even just an avatar they use on a forum, you can reverse search it, this can be done on both Google and another popular website called Tineye, both of them can be used to reverse search a specific image, this can also help you in finding out if your target is using a false identity, of if they are indeed who they claim to be. The thing is on the internet, you never know if someone is real of if they are hiding behind a false identity. Using a false identity, will make it A LOT more difficult in tracking you down, and for your own sake, I almost suggest you use a fake identity. 

People tend to post the same pictures across multiple social medias, so let's say they take a picture and post it on Instagram, chances are that they will also want to share it on for example Facebook, or Twitter, you can easily use these pictures to be able to link and connect that person to multiple social media accounts. Reverse searching images are a blessing. 
With an e-mail of the target, you can manage to do a few things, like look them up on for example Facebook, Skype and a few other social medias, you could Google their e-mail and see if they have put it up somewhere, as a lot of people are actually quite careless about hand out their e-mail. You could also go on PayPal and get some of their information from there. You can actually go on PayPal and go to Transfer, then click Request Payment, type in their e-mail and request a small amount of 0.01 $, that way you will be able to get a name of the person. However they will also be able to get yours, so I suggest using a fake PayPal or have someone else do it for you. You can also try to sell something to the person for cheap, like minecraft accounts, a hack for a game, whatever, but something that you know they'd be interested in. Sell it a lot cheaper than usual, you know a "friend discount". You can just refund the money and say that unfortunately it doesn't work, but you'll have been given their name and e-mail, which was the point of it. 
  • Leaked databases
If your victim happens to be very active on the internet, the chances are quite high that they have been part of a few database leaks, given that these are actually very common. A lot more than you'd expect. Most people are just not aware of this, how common it is. Even if they did know, most people wouldn't even know how to search up results in these databases, but.. There's a lot of people willing to do it for you, for a small price. 
  • RAT or keylog
This, is a bit of an extreme method, that I definitely do not encourage, as this is indeed very illegal. But at the same time, I can not ignore it due to the importance of this, for your own sake, you need to know how common and dangerous these two are. You basically convince your victim to download something of theirs, it can be a game, a mod, a hack, a song, a word document, even a picture, it can be anything really, in rare cases, you don't even need to download it, just visiting their website and through a javascript, your computer will automatically download and run it, without you knowing it. What they can then do, is extract all your passwords and files. With some good social engineering skills, it isn't that difficult to convince people to download either your keylogger or your RAT. In most cases, antivirus softwares won't even be able to pick it up, as they are crypted. 

Keyloggers will be able to extract all of your already saved passwords, as well as see EVERY key-stroke you hit and every website you visit, even in offline mode. It'll log it and send it to the person who keylogged you. A RAT will have a lot more features, such as see through your webcam, see everything you do on your computer, execute files on your computer, control your computer, delete files on your computer and download files from your computer. It literally takes control over your computer and once you have downloaded and run it, you better be fast about removing it. As it can cause some serious damage to your system. 

Extras - エクストラ

For the heck of it, I'm gonna add an extra tab, where people who submit their suggested methods, will be added. You can post your suggestion either here on the thread or PM me it, and I'll add it to here. This is for stuff you think might be useful, a method that can help out and what not. So just a bunch of suggestions from you guys. 

@Angel : If you're doxing Twitch streamers, I have a nice little tip for you!
If they're using twitch alerts as a donate option, just fill in the required fields, click ok. You'll end up in the paypall section. And if you look on the left side of the screen it should show the name of the streamer (if you're unlucky it probably is a business name).

Using the information - 情報

Once you feel you have acquired a substantial amount of information, you want to put it to actual use, correct? Well, there are A LOT of things you can use the dox to, I don't personally know for what reason you want to dox someone, and frankly it is none of my concern, I do not wish to know, so keep me out of it. However, it is good for you to know what can happen to you if someone decides to target you, which is why I'm gonna share with you, what this stuff can be used to, and why it's necessary for you to keep vital information to yourself. 
  • Threaten the person
Threatening the person is probably the most common use of a dox, you can threaten that you'll release the information you have obtained, if they continue to harass you or do whatever they have done. You could also threaten to contact the victim's family and tell them what has happened, how they choose to scam you. 
  • Blackmailing
Not a personal favorite of mine, I really do not like to blackmail people, however I know a lot of people are very into this.. You could potentially blackmail the user, depending on the information you have found. If you found something very valuable, that the person definitely does not want others to see, then you could potentially get something out of it. Demand a small payment to keep it hush hush. A lot of people actually do have some stuff that they don't want others to see. So it's very possible. 
  • Contact their parents
For fun, I have actually contacted some of my victim's parents a few times, using a fake Facebook account. Where I pretended to be one of the victim's close friends, I then told a lie about how I was worried about the victim, saying how I think he may have experience something bad and now he has started getting into a lot of trouble, skipping school, started smoking and drinking, etc. Some basic stuff like that, it can actually get the person into some trouble, but honestly, if you hold a grudge against the victim, this is some funny stuff. One of my favorites. 
  • IP address lookup
If you obtain the IP address of your target, you can use an IP address lookup website, which can tell you things about that specific IP, it can tell you what ISP the user has, if it's a proxy or not, what country it is in, in most cases, it can even tell you the correct city that the person is from, even the area code of the city. This will also help you in locating the correct target, if the person has a very common name, then knowing what city they are from, will help you greatly in finding the correct John Smith, since finding a John through the entire world is a bit difficult, but when it comes down to just one city, it'll help a lot. 
  • Port scan
With an IP address, you can perform a port scan, and in rare cases, you can actually gain access to their router, as some routers allow their users to access the interface from outside of home, I'm really not sure why one would want such a thing.. But point is, you can. It is really funny to go in and turn their router off or perhaps even blacklist them from their own router. That shit is hilarious.. 
  • ISP doxing
ISP doxing, I'm sure most of you are probably already familiar with this, it has become a very common thing, if not.. I'll briefly explain to you. You can actually call their ISP, pretend that you're from some company, then provide the ISP with the name of the person you're trying to find, as well as their IP address, you can claim that they have given you a false address as well as a false phone number and they owe money to your company, so you need to get a hold of them. Often in cases like this, the ISP will hand you their phone number or address. However, you need to sound very convincing and have a good story behind it all. Social engineering, baby. 

You could also pretend to be the actual person who owns the internet, you can call in and ask what is wrong with your internet. Claim that it keeps going up and down, slow speed, disconnecting, when they then ask your name, you should have it ready, some details ready, just give them your IP and ask them to check it for you. Often they'll try to restart the router for you, you can then say something along the lines of "Nothing is happening here on my end?" "Are you sure you're checking the right address?", in some cases, I've actually had them try to verify the address for me, and I'm all "Yeah that's correct, that's my address". What you just need to do, is be very polite, address the person you talk to by their name. Also, pray and hope that you get a hold of someone who's either a little stupid, an older male or even a female. The thing is, they tend to be a little more open, a bit nicer, while younger men are often a bit more aware of things like this, and will not just hand out information as easily. 
  • Send stuff to their address
Let's say you did manage to get a hold of their address, a lot of websites allow you to sign up and receive stuff, for example there's newspapers and commercials, a lot of websites also do a service where you pay once you receive the product, which could be pizza, just one of many examples. Be creative and Google a bit, as this will depend a lot on where they're from. Pay on delivery is always a fun thing to play around with when it comes to other people. This here is another one of my favorites. 
  • Neighborhood services
Just about everywhere in the world, there are these great services that you can call, and then say you need something fixed. This could be a broken car, a smashed window, a broken toilet, a lawn you need mowed and a ton of other things, you should schedule these things to be as early as possible in the morning on a weekend. Make a ton of appointments, preferably at the same time for all of them. This could annoy the hell out of the person. 
  • Free stuff
Many countries got these websites, where you can post that you're giving away some free stuff. Make up a good story that you'll be moving country and need all of your stuff gone, they just need to come and pick it up, trust me, doing something like this, will get a ton of people to show up. Tried this on one of my neighbors once to see how effective it was, in 48 hours the account on the website had received more than 150 messages, and at least a hundred people had shown up at their house for those two days. They eventually had to put up a sign explaining it was a prank to stop them. 

[spoiler=The no fun stuff]
A small list of things that are very illegal as well as very dangerous, for obvious reason, I won't tell you how to do this in details, but I will give a small description of how it works and what can happen. I really hope you do not try to do this stuff, as some of it can actually cause some serious harm to people, in bad cases, it may even cause the death of someone.. 

SWATTING / bomb threats: Involves a SWAT team to get called in, due to an anonymous report, they will be heavily armed and willing to kick down doors, they are even allowed to shoot on sight, if they believe something isn't how it should be. In most cases they will even evacuate an entire block or two, surrounding the victim's apartment, so it will also be very expensive. You can face some serious charges if you are caught doing this.

Drug-bust: Pretending to be the victim and act as if you're selling drugs, this can get the person's home raided by the police and may actually get the person thrown in jail for some hours while they're investigating the incident. 

Deep web: Well.. The deep web, I'm sure you're somewhat familiar with it and what it has on it, you can order stuff from there and have it sent to the person's home. It will require you to actually pay for the products, of course, but you can have it sent to the person. It can be anything from hookers, to weapons and to drugs.. 

There's a lot of other things, that I do not wish to cover because some of it is just too messed up. [/spoiler]

Useful resources - リソース

There is a lot of useful resources out there that are completely free, that I'll gladly share with you, I'll add a brief description of what it does and how it works and I'll try and sort it out as best as I possibly can. There are of course a whole ton more and some of them are limited to just one country only. If you're looking for some target in a specific country, I recommend you do your own research, as most countries do actually have a website used to look up people, but it changes depending on where they're from. It'll be almost impossible for me to list all of them for you. 

[spoiler=Username lookup] There is A LOT of username lookup websites out there, so I won't be covering all of them, most of them are free as well, so honestly there's no point in even paying for some of the services, honestly, you could get the same results just by Googling. 

Namechk - Basically what this one does, is that when you type in a username, it'll then match it up with a ton of websites and social networks, the ones that shows green, are the ones that are available, meaning that there is no such match on there. If it is unavailable, it means the username has been taken, in other words, it's a place that you should check to see if your victim is there. 

Knowem - This one goes under the same principle, that it shows which are available and which aren't. The difference is that, this one can search A WHOLE LOT MORE, I'm talking 500+ social networks, websites and what not. You can even choose categories, so you don't have to sit and wait for all 500 to load, you can just choose the ones you believe your victim may be using. 

Namecheckr - This one actually allows you to go and visit the profile, unlike the others. You don't have to manually go onto the social network and lookup the user, just click the box and it'll take your directly to the target. 

A few extras: 
Usersearch
Usersherlock
Checkusernames
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=WHOIS] All of these are just tools, made for the purpose of looking up a certain domain name, e-mail or an IP address. They really don't deserve any other explanation other than that, they may not come in very useful for you, as they'll only really be useful to you, if the person you're trying to DOX happens to run a website. The only part that may come in useful, is the e-mail and IP lookup, but there is some better ones shared below. 

Whois.domaintools - My favorite of all of these. It has a TON of features, easy to use. But of course some of it is paid for, so keep that in mind. But honestly this website is worth it. 

Who.is - Domain name and IP address

Statsinfinity - Domain name, word, e-mail address and nameserver. 

Whois 
Icann 
Whois.net 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reverse image] 
Google - Google, one of the best tools for anything, really. This allows you to either upload an image or just use a link to an image. It is very accurate. 

Tineye - My go-to after Google, sometimes Google won't find anything, however, don't get your hopes down just yet, Tineye is also very good, and sometimes it'll challenge even Google, I have often tried where I don't get the results I'd want on Google, but then Tineye is there to help me out and gets me the results I want. 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skype resolvers]
Skype Resolvers are truly valuable when it comes to doxing, it's almost a must for you if you are gonna dox someone, getting their IP, I mean honestly that's the least you can do.. But there are other ways of getting the IP, than just using a Skype resolver. But let's focus on Skype resolvers for now. Most of the Skype resolvers, are also improving their methods, which means they come with a bunch of extra features, such as IP loggers, Cloudflare resolvers, Geolocators, etc. 

Skypegrab - If you are familiar with Skype resolvers, you definitely know this one, as this is probably the main one, everyone just knows this one. I mean it has all the features you need, really.. Regular IP resolver, database lookup, e-mail to Skype, IP to Skype and of course, Skype to e-mail. Probably the # 1 Skype resolver. 

SKResolver - A very popular one as of late and has grown with new and improved features. It has a regular resolver, with the feature of showing multiple IP's, IP to Skype, Skype to LAN and some extra features.

Hanzresolver - This one comes with features such as Skype resolver, e-mail to Skype, Tinychat resolver, domain resolver, IP to Skype, geolocation. Plus it is working on a bunch of new features that will soon be added. 

A few good mentions: 
Mostwantedhf 
Orcahub 
Resolvethem 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=IP logger]IP loggers are extremely common, especially since a lot of people are familiar with making their Skype unresolvable, but there are of course other ways to obtain their IP, which is with IP loggers. You basically disguise a link as something else, meaning you redirect their traffic for a split second, they'll visit another website so quickly without evening noticing it, and you'll have obtained their IP. A really simple and effective process. The link you choose to disguise, can be anything, it can be a link to a website, a game you both play, to Facebook or just to a picture. They're all very simple to use and doesn't really need an explanation.. Some of them even have a video explaining how to do it.. 

Grabify 

Blasze 

Skypegrab 

SKResolver - Requires a login
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=IP lookup]
Once you obtained an IP from your target, performing an IP lookup is almost a must, I mean, that should have been the goal, finding out where they're actually from and to see if their IP is actually real, or just a proxy / VPN. There is a lot of ways you can do that, as most IP lookup websites will be able to tell you if it's a home IP or a proxy. 

Whatsismyipaddress - I really like this one and I've used this one for a loooong time. Also the most accurate one I've used, when it comes to locating where they're actually from. 

A few other good ones: 
Infosniper 
IP-lookup 
Whatismyip 
Whatstheirip 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Social networks]
The internet is full of these.. So here's a list of some of the most popular social networks out there, in case you're not very familiar with them all. Just to make it a little easier and so that you'll know where to search for your target. Of course, there is a ton more than just the ones I linked here. 

Myspace 
Tumblr 
DeviantArt 
Xanga 
Facebook 
Twitter 
Blogger 
Google 
Yasni 
Linkedin 
Twoo 
About 
Flickr 
Yahoo 
Reddit 
Stumbleupon 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Archives]
The internet archive.. Learn how to use this, this can come in very useful, in case of websites having been taken down, it can help you with finding out more things about your target. Websites do get taken down once in a while, and this, is why the internet archive exists. 

Archive 
Archive-it 
Archives
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=People lookup]
So finally, looking up the actual person, this is the part that can be a little bit tricky for a few reasons.. One, the person may not be above the age of 18, just taking a guess, but most likely not, therefore they won't actually appear on most sites.. It'll at least be very difficult to actually get any info on them, like an address or a phone number. Instead, what you can do, is try to aim for their parents, see if you can get their name and then look them up instead.. Two, it really depends on where they're from.. The websites I'll be sharing, is mainly just for the US, if you want to look someone up in Germany, Russia, Sweden or w.e., you'll have to find those websites yourself. Almost every country does have something similar, you just gotta know where to find them. 

Advancedbackgroundchecks - Background, address, phone and e-mail 
USSearch - E-mail, social network, property, name, address, phone and criminal records
Radaris - Phone, address, name, business and properties
Pipl - Worldwide search, very accurate and very good, can look up a lot of things
Peekyou - Another worldwide one, also pretty good, but still not the best
Numberway - Worldwide phone lookup

Yellowpages 
Publicrecords 
Skipease 
Zoominfo 
Jailbase 

[/spoiler]

The End - 終わり
Or is it?.. 

I hope that this guide has been useful to you and that it has taught you a few things. A lot of this information is actually necessary for people to know, in order to remain hidden from those trying to find out, plus it'll serve as a great method for you to defend yourself against certain people. Because let's face it, the internet is full of assholes. It sure took a while to write all of this though, so I hope you can put it to use. 

If you do have any questions, anything you'd like to know, do not hesitate to ask, if you wish to keep it private, you're more than welcome to shoot me a message as well, I'll be happy to respond and try to help you out. Maybe if you even feel like I missed a step or there's something I should add / update, I'll gladly do that too. Just leave a comment below. 

A little something something before ending this: 

[hide cost="8"] 
This stuff I wish to keep to Demonforums members only. As I mentioned earlier in this guide, there is a lot of leaked databases around, and some of the websites that gets leaked, are actually quite large and very popular. Well, these databases are shared among people and some of them are kept private, as they often contain some very valuable information. They will then sell on the information and stuff like that, can actually sell for a huge price. However, a lot of it, is also shared on certain websites, that specify in this stuff, they will then crack the passwords and share them with the users who have a subscription going on their website. 

The purpose of these websites are "You may only use this tool for your own personal security and data research. You may only search information about yourself, or those you are authorized in writing to do so. Searching information on others is strictly prohibited. In the event somebody else shares the same username or full name as yourself, you must delete any data of theirs that is displayed." In other words, you can go on there and see if your information has been leaked and if it has, you can have it removed. Plus it is then recommended you change your passwords. Of course, not for free though. 

There's a lot of websites out there, that specify in this, leaked databases, one of them, probably the most popular one as well, is Leakedsource It has a HUGE collection of databases and each week there is new databases added to it. Of course this is not free in any way. But it is HIGHLY suggested that you do actually check out some of these leaked databases, as there is a huge risk / chance your stuff has been leaked, if you use the internet a lot. You can search up your username, e-mail, IP address, real name and phone number to match with any leaked data. 

This is a bit of a far step into doxing, stealing accounts, however with websites like Leakedsource, it has sadly become way too easy. A lot of people who dox are aware of this website, therefore the people who wish to defend themselves against those people, need to be aware of it too. Then once in a while, match to see if your information has been leaked, if so, then you should definitely consider changing your information. Yes, I do have an account on Leakedsource and yes, I do use it quite regularly. I actually found out that some of my information had been leaked, so I went on there to check and true enough, two of my passwords has been exposed, as well as IP's and e-mails, so I quickly decided to change them and ditch some of my old accounts / information. 

Referral to support me: Leakedsource /Will gladly remove referral if the staff team does not approve of this./
None-referral: Leakedsource 

Skidbase - Allows free searches to certain databases. However it has way less databases and information than Leakedsource, so honestly, it doesn't even compare.. Plus it's far more expensive. 

The reason I deem it necessary to share this website, is mainly to serve as a warning. This website does contain A LOT of passwords, a lot of usernames and a lot of e-mails. I mean the amount of leaked records on there is insane. Last time I checked, which was a long time ago, it had a minimum of 490,000,000 records, which is 490 million.. That was somewhere at the end of 2015, and weekly, it gets at least a few hundred thousand extra records or more. So as a warning, you should definitely check it out to see if your stuff has been leaked on there. 

A recommended thing for you, is 2-step verification, as a lot of websites and games these days support, which is great and a lot more secure. Honestly, there isn't any reason as to why you wouldn't want to do this. Sure it takes a little longer to sign in, however, it'll stop you from getting hacked. 

[/hide]
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
Nice post this may help me in the future
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
(01-30-2016 - 05:18 PM)Mr Sxar Wrote: Nice post this may help me in the future

Sure hope so. Things like this can always be useful and good to know.
So as you say, for many people, this may not be of use as of right now, but in the future, maybe.

(01-30-2016 - 05:30 PM)Hulk Wrote: This is so well formatted, congrats! I enjoy how in depth you went; liked also how you included a FAQ style thing at the top.
Overall great post OP.

Glad to hear that you liked it!
Ended up being a longer guide than I expected, but.. Go big or go home.
Very nice, detailed guide.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Holy DANG! That my friend is a lot of amazing info, that I am sure to use. Keep it up man!

(I feel like this 20 word or so post doesnt do the main post justice, but never the less, another amazing post)
You Guys Are Amazing! ;D
(As well as my insatiable love for purple)
(01-30-2016 - 06:01 PM)Gess Wrote: Very nice, detailed guide.

Thank you!

(01-30-2016 - 06:26 PM)lazyquackduck Wrote: Holy DANG! That my friend is a lot of amazing info, that I am sure to use. Keep it up man!

(I feel like this 20 word or so post doesnt do the main post justice, but never the less, another amazing post)

I'm glad you like it!
Hahah, it does, it does, I never expected anyone to start writing like a huge and long post in response, as there's really no need for it. Just knowing that people like it and appreciate it, is more than enough.
Very HQ tutorial, nice share:)
Very nice formatted tutorial man! Might help some users who are looking forward to doxing! :P
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(01-30-2016 - 11:20 PM)Finessed Wrote: Very HQ tutorial, nice share:)

Thank you! Took a while to write it, haha.

(01-31-2016 - 12:08 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: Very nice formatted tutorial man! Might help some users who are looking forward to doxing! :P

Hopefully it will! :yus:
Very HQ tutorial, @Weeaboo!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)