ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

700 credits!

by Satan - 12-11-2015 - 02:32 AM
after 18 hours i finally reached 700 credits cograts to me and remember to keep posting as much as i do. site goes everyday

LOL if anyone saw this before i posted this on the wrong part of the forums (little spam) so here i am again
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Well done bud, good to see you being active:yus:
(12-11-2015 - 02:35 AM)Nova Wrote: Well done bud, good to see you being active:yus:

thanks 100+ post in one day last night. have a question also how can i dontate to the site in the near future or do i need to send it to an PP account
Congrats and talk to nova also do you have a skype by any chance to be added into the chat?-
(12-11-2015 - 02:39 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Congrats and talk to nova also do you have a skype by any chance to be added into the chat?-

i was already in the chat but my computer (laptop) is slow at the moment im waiting for my (desktop) parts to come in the mail so i can set up everything & when i do im gonna ask to be added again
(12-11-2015 - 02:45 AM)satan Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 02:39 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Congrats and talk to nova also do you have a skype by any chance to be added into the chat?-

i was already in the chat but my computer (laptop) is slow at the moment im waiting for my (desktop) parts to come in the mail so i can set up everything & when i do im gonna ask to be added again

o ok make sure to le one of us know when it fixed :)
(12-11-2015 - 02:55 AM)HostedLobby Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 02:45 AM)satan Wrote:

o ok make sure to le one of us know when it fixed :)

will do just waiting on a couple more parts to put it all together
congrats satan nice job being active :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-11-2015 - 06:16 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: congrats satan nice job being active :)

thank you back at you
congrats satan, GOOD LUCK ON 1K CREDITS NOW :)

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)