ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

68 Maul Keysets

by rashadul22 - 06-07-2020 - 04:50 AM
(06-07-2020 - 09:17 PM)Matthew Wrote: 99% of you guys don't know how to update the dumping method so it will be good.
what a good luck that i can update it :DD
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
Looking into the xebuild patcher log is doing all work for you. Thats not how to actually update it.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: affiliation with king/giths.
Ik lol bruh i know how to update the method loooool
Review : "am i doing this right?"
(06-08-2020 - 12:48 AM)Dread Wrote: Review : "am i doing this right?"
added
nice post thx for this
I want to see Microsoft take hashes of the keys, so they are not reusable and you need the proper algo to produce the data and that you can't just slap in a clean HV to produce the right data for you. That will be a good day :)
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
(06-08-2020 - 02:51 AM)xbOnline Wrote: I want to see Microsoft take hashes of the keys, so they are not reusable and you need the proper algo to produce the data and that you can't just slap in a clean HV to produce the right data for you. That will be a good day :)
Ofc it will be the sexiest day ever :)))
nice release thanks
(06-07-2020 - 09:17 PM)Matthew Wrote: 99% of you guys don't know how to update the dumping method so it will be good.
99% of the time you make an error updating the dumping method.

(06-08-2020 - 02:51 AM)xbOnline Wrote: I want to see Microsoft take hashes of the keys, so they are not reusable and you need the proper algo to produce the data and that you can't just slap in a clean HV to produce the right data for you. That will be a good day :)
we can only hope.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)